Hollandbikeshop

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

AZR3

by AZR3

Anyone order from them, anyone in the US? Their prices seem really really good, even compared to starbike and r2

nobuseri

by nobuseri

I did in the past (last year around this time). I tried to order an Elite B+ Smart Roller set they had on sale for a great price. Lowest I could find on the Internet that would ship to the US. Contacted them, they said they would ship if I bought it. I bought it online. Emails, status updates for a few days; then I got an email saying they could not ship due to size. Expected, which is why I contacted them before I bought.

They refunded the cash, quickly, with no hassles/reminders. I would call the experience I had a one-off. Although they could not ship it, the customer service was great. I would order from them again, no issues.
Cicli Barco XCr Road
Moots VaMoots
Parlee Z1
SuperX Hi-Mod Disc

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

glepore

by glepore

Ordered a unicorn 7970a rd - the 9000 rd with the conversion box to use on 7970, unavailable in US- and it arrived within a couple days of ordering. Amazing service on a very difficult to obtain part.
Cysco Ti custom Campy SR mechanical (6.9);Berk custom (5.6); Serotta Ottrott(6.8) ; Anvil Custom steel Etap;1996 Colnago Technos Record

AZR3

by AZR3

Cool, thanks for the info, I’ll let you know how my order goes.

AZR3

by AZR3

Update-Just got my 3T Superergo LTD bars in from HollandBikeShop, all in all a good experience :thumbup:

nismosr

by nismosr

AZR3 wrote:Update-Just got my 3T Superergo LTD bars in from HollandBikeShop, all in all a good experience :thumbup:

how long was the wait ? thinking about getting a Bora Ultra 80 Rear wheel from them
2020 Colnago C64 Mapei-SR12 EPS-WTO 60
2021 Basso Diamante SV-SR12 Disc EPS-WTO 60
2023 Colnago G3X-SRAM AXS Force-Levante

AZR3

by AZR3

I ordered on nov 9th and received them on the 22nd, pretty comparable delivery time to ordering from starbike

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com