Box of Berk goodies.

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

jemima

by jemima

KCookie wrote:
JackRussellRacing wrote:Threads like this are dangerous to my wallet. I ordered a Lupina Saddle (3K Plain Matte, 132mm, round rails) today, and I'm already anxiously watching for the FedEx truck....

Totally agree, owning a bike is very dangerous to the wallet. :)
I now have 4 Berk saddles, 3 Berk top caps, Berk post and cages, with more to come.
Wish I had never heard of him. Lol :)

You can only ride one at a time! Be a good chap and I'll see if the ride is the same over West :mrgreen:
Curve Grovel ti.

KCookie

by KCookie

Will have one of the 1k carbon saddles for sale soon.
Changed the bolts to black TI and saved 5g.Image

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

jemima

by jemima

KCookie,

What saddle/s were you running prior to Berk?
Curve Grovel ti.

KCookie

by KCookie

I've always had Berk saddles, just changed from Lupina carbon to padded, and now a List padded on my Urgestalt. Still get a little pain, but I really don't ride as much as I would like. Either bad weather or busy, which is why I went and bought a Wahoo Kickr, hopefully the extra hours will help, or I'll have to start looking for another brand.

JackRussellRacing

by JackRussellRacing

Thank you Jure!

I did a quick 1-hour test fitment test on the rollers today, and it's a treat of a saddle. Tomorrow I'll see how 60 miles (100km) feels.

1415chris

by 1415chris

The head of the rear bolt on the second pic above, is not supported on the whole it's circumference, in fact, judging by the photo there is very limited contact point between the head and seatpost. It doesn't look good.

KCookie

by KCookie

I've actually taken the post of the bike, just seemed to be so much movement/flex with the saddle, also looks like the post has cracked around the seat collar area, even though set to the right NM. Just about to sent a pic to Jure.

Berk
Carbon Cowboy

by Berk

Hi to all! Thanks for the nice comments!
For the seatpost, I guess I just saw your post before you managed to write an email, if there is anything wrong please just let me know and we'll send a replacement asap. By the fit of the bolt on the rear it really seems that something is not ok. Thanks!2