Red Hook Crit

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

mannequinforce

by mannequinforce

Anyone going to be watching this weekend or keeping up with it? I am a huge fan of Fixed Gear Crits done a few myself. They are a blast.

https://cyclingtips.com/2017/04/an-intr ... le-racing/

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

7ducati

by 7ducati

I'd love to. Is cyclingtips streaming it? I didn't see that mentioned in the article.
2017 Cervélo S3
2016 Santa Cruz Stigmata

Rondje

by Rondje

If there ever comes a good stream I'd watch it. But never gotten any further then crappy periscope's from 1 point of view. I would have though this event gotten big enough for livestreams by now but maybe that's more expensive then I think it is. Last year with only the website it was even harder to follow positions of certain riders not in the top 10/first page.

mannequinforce

by mannequinforce

I haven't found a stream yet. Also, with the amount of mainstream support this race gets, Rockstar, Strava, Spesh, etc. I feel like one of them would see the value in having eyeballs on this live. Pro riders, world champs, and everything in between are racing why not livestream this?

Shrike

by Shrike

Only really able to watch this later when some footage is uploaded to Youtube. Shame really, because it's such a hype event.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Rondje

by Rondje

I don't get it. Just seeing Strava is live on Instagram and they show a big screen on the course with live footage, why not stream that?