Know any Swedish bike forum?

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

by 8247711

Hej, every cyclist here.

I moved from China to Stockholm weeks ago, and I am trying to find some local bike website.

Can you kindly share the related knowledge with me, concerning secondhand road bike frames or wheels selling, because I find that it's not easy to buy parts from eBay.

Thanks for your help!

HZhong :up:

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Snabb

by Snabb

8247711 wrote:Hej, every cyclist here.

I moved from China to Stockholm weeks ago, and I am trying to find some local bike website.

Can you kindly share the related knowledge with me, concerning secondhand road bike frames or wheels selling, because I find that it's not easy to buy parts from eBay.

Thanks for your help!

Welcome to Sweden! :welcome:
Visit Happyride.se
The forum is for both mtb and road cycling and in the buy/sell section you can find pretty much everything. The site is in swedish but maybe google translate can help. Everyone in Sweden understands english so you can ask questions etc. in english. The buy and sell section is called köp & sälj btw. :beerchug:
Ride lots!

by 8247711

Snabb wrote:
8247711 wrote:Hej, every cyclist here.

Thanks for your help!

Welcome to Sweden! :welcome:
Visit Happyride.se
The forum is for both mtb and road cycling and in the buy/sell section you can find pretty much everything. The site is in swedish but maybe google translate can help. Everyone in Sweden understands english so you can ask questions etc. in english. The buy and sell section is called köp & sälj btw. :beerchug:

So excited to have your detaied reply :thumbup: , I believe I will get myself a bicycle soon with your help :D
can‘t wait to ride on this attractive land

--
Hzhong

mattr

by mattr

You can also find second hand gear on blocket and tradera.

by 8247711

mattr wrote:You can also find second hand gear on blocket and tradera.

:thanx:Thank you Mattr, I will check this two websites according to you suggestion.

Sam

by Sam

There are a lot of swedes on this forum aswell, but yeah Happyride.se is the biggest community in Scandinavia if I'm not mistaken. The moderators there are a bit on the loose side to say the least, making it less classy than WW.

by 8247711

Sam wrote:There are a lot of swedes on this forum aswell, but yeah Happyride.se is the biggest community in Scandinavia if I'm not mistaken. The moderators there are a bit on the loose side to say the least, making it less classy than WW.

yes, I found Happyride.se is really cool, has more than I expected. I love that.

Snabb

by Snabb

So did you find a bike?

Any rides yet in Stockholm?
Ride lots!

by 8247711

Ja, I commuted on bike before snow came by.
I live close to Kaknästornet, finding a bunch of cyclists training there, probably I will join in the next months.
Btw, Happyride is a really cool site :P
Snabb wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:48 pm
So did you find a bike?

Any rides yet in Stockholm?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com