Rapha Core Inseam

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

KWalker

by KWalker

Can anyone compare to the Pro Team? I've read that they're longer in some reviews, in others nothing was mentioned. I normally wear a Pro Team size S extra length so I wanted to make sure before I ordered the bundle.
Don't take me too seriously. The only person that doesn't hate Froome.
Gramz
Failed Custom Bike

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

nickcube

by nickcube

Just ordered a pair of Pro teams in regular length to join my pair of core bibs, should be able to compare in about a week for you

geedawg

by geedawg

PM'ed you, KWalker

NoBlink

by NoBlink

KWalker wrote:Can anyone compare to the Pro Team?

Yeah I somewhat can. Have had the Core bibs for a year, and only recently bought the pro team bibs in the sale (didn't know there was a choice between regular and long). Wore the pro team bibs once and think I have the regular version, given that when I put them on (and compared them to the Core bibs), I did notice that the Pro team inseam was shorter.

The leg grippers for the Core bibs are a longer strip compared to my other Rapha bib shorts (Brevet and Pro team)

Unfortunately I have no experience with the longer Pro team bibs, so not able to compare those.

KWalker

by KWalker

Can you measure both?
Don't take me too seriously. The only person that doesn't hate Froome.
Gramz
Failed Custom Bike