Total Cycling

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

Bridgeman

by Bridgeman

Anyone ordered from them recently? I placed an order 12 days ago and though I paid for 3 to 5 day shipping I haven't received my order yet. I've sent them numerous emails inquiring regarding status, but no response.

Always had flawless purchases from them in the past over these many years. Hope all is well with them.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

5 8 5

by 5 8 5

Not used them for a few years. They were always reliable in the past.
Doing a quick search shows there are numerous people experiencing issues of items listed in stock but not, difficulty contacting them and very poor customer service.
Hopefully you paid by credit card or paypal.

chrisMTB

by chrisMTB

Last year I ordered a Cateye Volt 6000 from them that it was listed in stock. I was working in a shop based in US and knew the light wasn't available anywhere. I sent them an e-mail to confirm if it was in stock and they said yes. Long story short, paid for it, got a tracking number and it didn't moved. At the end they didn't had it. It's a shame because they have awesome pricing. I guess you need to flip a coin with Total Cycling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AJS914

by AJS914

They used to be my go-to mail order shop 10 years ago but in the last few years Ribble and others have always beaten them by a big margin on price.

Bridgeman

by Bridgeman

Yeah, I also purchased a lot from them in the past. It's unfortunate when things go bad. I'll report back if they step up and contact me soon.

Bridgeman

by Bridgeman

Finally got my refund, after all this time. Total, and more recently, Galibier Cycling are off my list. Too many other great shops who go out of their way to ensure customer satisfaction.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com