Silca SuperPista Ultimate pump failure fixed

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

BRM

by BRM

AJS914 wrote:
New Silca is for people with too much money and too little brains was the outcome.

That is your personal and insulting opinion. . . . . . . Every manufactured product can break.

Its the opinion of every well thinking man on earth. Good tools come with some costs but prices for a silca pump makes no sense at all. People buy them with a stong belief there is no better , and see what happens, even when they fail, they dont lower their believe but manipulate their minds even more that it is a fantastic product. When I talk about little brains its not an insult but a fact. Normal balanced thinking minds would not trap in it.

Funny that you react on things like this and ignore totally the first post I did in this topic.
You better should focus on what really matters.

Apple get less malware blabla.
Really you dont get the grips on texts of other people.
Life must be for you confusing as hell.
. . . every manufactured product can break.

- As wel Silca as Apple set their products in the market as 100 procent flawless and as niche products , the reality is different. Each Apple product that is ever launched had shortcomings. And it seems that Silca is also not free from it.

I brought Apple as a mirror. The same working principles in the minds of people.
The similar hyped marketing. The followers of the products of both brands are behaving like followers of a sect/religion.
They believe in the products and closes their eyes for the flaws and shortcomings.
New Silca and Apple believers are under the same kind of spell.

Its intriguing to see that you all here react on only particular things and totally ignore the valuable true things i wrote.
When New Silca was a true and reliable company they had announced in the media and their own site to recall the faulthy products.
You ALL ignore that. Like you ignore other things what doesnt fit in your beliebers minds.
People here come in conflict but they fail to see that they initiate it themselves.

Again what is this topic doing in Cycle chat?
Why not chosen to add it to the existing Silca topic(s)
That would make sense isn't it? as well for the old readers as the new readers there. Now many silca interested people miss it.
But why should you keep information on one place. Splintered over the forum in different sections is a much better idea. Or not?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Wookski

by Wookski

BRM wrote:
AJS914 wrote:
New Silca is for people with too much money and too little brains was the outcome.

That is your personal and insulting opinion. . . . . . . Every manufactured product can break.

Its the opinion of every well thinking man on earth. Good tools come with some costs but prices for a silca pump makes no sense at all. People buy them with a stong belief there is no better , and see what happens, even when they fail, they dont lower their believe but manipulate their minds even more that it is a fantastic product. When I talk about little brains its not an insult but a fact. Normal balanced thinking minds would not trap in it.

Funny that you react on things like this and ignore totally the first post I did in this topic.
You better should focus on what really matters.

Apple get less malware blabla.
Really you dont get the grips on texts of other people.
Life must be for you confusing as hell.
. . . every manufactured product can break.

- As wel Silca as Apple set their products in the market as 100 procent flawless and as niche products , the reality is different. Each Apple product that is ever launched had shortcomings. And it seems that Silca is also not free from it.

I brought Apple as a mirror. The same working principles in the minds of people.
The similar hyped marketing. The followers of the products of both brands are behaving like followers of a sect/religion.
They believe in the products and closes their eyes for the flaws and shortcomings.
New Silca and Apple believers are under the same kind of spell.

Its intriguing to see that you all here react on only particular things and totally ignore the valuable true things i wrote.
When New Silca was a true and reliable company they had announced in the media and their own site to recall the faulthy products.
You ALL ignore that. Like you ignore other things what doesnt fit in your beliebers minds.
People here come in conflict but they fail to see that they initiate it themselves.

Again what is this topic doing in Cycle chat?
Why not chosen to add it to the existing Silca topic(s)
That would make sense isn't it? as well for the old readers as the new readers there. Now many silca interested people miss it.
But why should you keep information on one place. Splintered over the forum in different sections is a much better idea. Or not?

Wow you're a miserable little child, aren't you? I personally like this topic being in Cycle Chat as your response/s have been so unreasonable and yet so entertaining at the same time. Now that you're the joke please continue with your ridiculous behaviour.

BRM

by BRM

I brought valuable and true points into discussion.
It's you that fails to see. You fail to conceive, just as others here.
However the things I wrote are pretty easy to understand. Nothing unreasonable here.
People on this forum often come with a lack of vision and spread not well worked out ideas.

Look thoroughly to your own behavior here:
You have NOTHING to add to this topic. The ONLY post you did here is to attack my person.

You made the choice NOT to discuss the points I brought into discussion, but you have chosen to only ATTACK my person and fail to see such a behavior as wrong . . . .
But hey, you blend perfectly in because it seems the trend in topics where I write.

Why quoting my post when you are just the first next poster? (aka the quote disease.)
It's odd and unwanted behaviour.
Why don't you see fromout yourself that you better should not do that?

Examine all this. Examing yourself.
You not exactly exposed yourself as a great thinker, is it?

Wookski

by Wookski

BRM wrote:I brought valuable and true points into discussion.
It's you that fails to see. You fail to conceive, just as others here.
However the things I wrote are pretty easy to understand. Nothing unreasonable here.
People on this forum often come with a lack of vision and spread not well worked out ideas.

Look thoroughly to your own behavior here:
You have NOTHING to add to this topic. The ONLY post you did here is to attack my person.

You made the choice NOT to discuss the points I brought into discussion, but you have chosen to only ATTACK my person and fail to see such a behavior as wrong . . . .
But hey, you blend perfectly in because it seems the trend in topics where I write.

Why quoting my post when you are just the first next poster? (aka the quote disease.)
It's odd and unwanted behaviour.
Why don't you see fromout yourself that you better should not do that?

Examine all this. Examing yourself.
You not exactly exposed yourself as a great thinker, is it?

Perfect response! Your ranting is next level- surely there's more where that came from?

BRM

by BRM

You are a master in wrong interpretations.
What I wrote is not a rant. I just described some facts. Deal with the truth.

But once again you don't discuss them, you walk away from the real discussion.
It's clear you simply have no answers.

I'm not interested in a useless low level debate with you,
I reacted mainly on you because:
you personal attack me,
try to misform my honest intentions,
do my visions off as unreasonable
and mark my comments as a joke.

kode54

by kode54

its not really special. it was more of a surprise that this happened and merely put it out there for others.

BRM wrote:That is what I mean.
The idea of the topic starter.
He acts that it is special he got a new part after his faillure.
It is ofcourse not special at all.

Why don't you get that?
Its easy to understand isnt it?

How does it come people ignore the facts and just talk in other directions.

My first post is very easy to follow and very true.
read again, stop ignoring.

The hosanna hosanna where this pump is promoted with. The focus on the extreme quality and the failure that happened with the TS and others is not in line. I see friction in that. Don't you?

I bring in here a comment, stuff to think about and the stupid reaction I get is: Are you ok.
Dont start with that I dont discuss normal, look to your own behaviour.

You are like Apple users. They also are victims of marketinghypes and still are delirious after their device broke.

Ignoring of facts, strange interpretations, not reading well, living in own worlds that is the common disease on this forum.
Its everywhere visible.

I aint going to do another discussion on the so called quality of this product because as said that is already done here on this forum. If you are interested, just do a search.
- Factor Ostro VAM Disc
- Factor LS Disc
- Specialized Aethos Disc
- Sturdy Ti Allroad Disc
- Guru Praemio R Disc

evan326

by evan326

I think BRM needs to unplug for a week or so.

JKolmo

by JKolmo

Just to inform you guys Silca sent me a replacement hose and fitting. I received it really fast without any fuss.

Apparently Silca has replaced the galvanized steel retaining rings of the early batch fittings which suffered from galvanic corrosion, to all 316 stainless steel which do not corrode. Problem solved.

Also I got the new style soft hose which is a lot better than the old more rigid hose.

So now my wonderful pump works great again!

And don't give me that I have too little brains, am not a real cyclist, live in own worlds, am manipulated and all that other unprovoced and out of line harsh wording. I am just a happy normal guy with a great pump.

Over and out[emoji3].

BRM

by BRM

evan326 wrote:I think BRM needs to unplug for a week or so.

I think evan326 should discuss the subject, instead of ONLY commenting on an other member.

Wookski

by Wookski

BRM wrote:
evan326 wrote:I think BRM needs to unplug for a week or so.

I think evan326 should discuss the subject, instead of ONLY commenting on an other member.

Yes! Keep going you jackass! What else don't you like?

commendatore

by commendatore

Here goes another thread...

Vagabond

by Vagabond

Getting back to the topic, my re-engineered replacement fitting has been functioning perfectly. Thanks to the guys at Silca for improving an already amazing product and for fantastic product support. :beerchug:
Colnago e Campagnolo