Weight Weenies
* FAQ    * Search    * Trending Topics
* Login   * Register
HOME Listings Blog NEW Galleries NEW FAQ Contact About Impressum
It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:58 am

All times are UTC+01:00





Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6840 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1452 453 454 455 456
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:10 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:08 am
Posts: 176
Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
He will also be riding an aeroad and a speedmax on the road....can't get any better!


Top
   
 
Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:10 am 


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat May 02, 2015 10:11 pm
Posts: 850
seaneT1 wrote:
He will also be riding an aeroad and a speedmax on the road....can't get any better!
True. It's a tradeoff, especially when the cx bike looks like that. But maybe Mathieu has a say in the design of the next generation frame. Nothing wrong with the aeroad and speedmax. Speedmax is sick.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:11 pm
Posts: 1326
AND......Verandas Willems-Crelan/ Wout van Aert will be riding on........Stevens as from March 2018!


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:43 pm
Posts: 3402
Multebear wrote:
True. It's a tradeoff, especially when the cx bike looks like that. But maybe Mathieu has a say in the design of the next generation frame.
Hehehe, in like 4 years time? :lol:

The Inflite might look like it's hit every branch of the ugly tree but they've shaped it like that for a reason - and since when does any pro care what their frame looks like if it does its job well?


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 8:51 pm
Posts: 1718
Location: France
I don't mind it, looks 'fast' to my eye from some reason.

Would rather that than curved top tubes which I am not a fan of.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:00 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2003 2:25 am
Posts: 4985
Location: Canada
I don't think that whatever is under him makes much of a difference. Right now, he is almost unstoppable.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat May 02, 2015 10:11 pm
Posts: 850
wingguy wrote:
Multebear wrote:
True. It's a tradeoff, especially when the cx bike looks like that. But maybe Mathieu has a say in the design of the next generation frame.
Hehehe, in like 4 years time? :lol:

The Inflite might look like it's hit every branch of the ugly tree but they've shaped it like that for a reason - and since when does any pro care what their frame looks like if it does its job well?
I agree. They probably have shaped it like that for a reason, but it's still ugly. And I'm pretty sure pro's appreciate beautiful things like everyone else - especially since they spend a lot of time with it.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:04 am
Posts: 724
TonyM wrote:
AND......Verandas Willems-Crelan/ Wout van Aert will be riding on........Stevens as from March 2018!
That should please WvA, apparently he doesn't get on too well with his Felt cross bike.

_________________
Belgian Flag S-Works Tarmac viewtopic.php?f=10&t=144553

"Sometimes you don't need a plan. You just need big balls." Tom Boonen


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:10 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:33 am
Posts: 1304
Location: Asti, ITALIA
after 6 years with Lazer helmets/glasses, Lotto-Soudal will use Rudy Project glasses and HJC helmets

https://www.instagram.com/hjcsports/


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:33 am
Posts: 1304
Location: Asti, ITALIA
Movistar with Oakley glasses and Fizik shoes in 2018 (after a few years with Adidas and Diadora)


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:38 am
Posts: 176
pastronef wrote:
Movistar with Oakley glasses and Fizik shoes in 2018 (after a few years with Adidas and Diadora)
double upgrade IMO.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:21 am
Posts: 221
Location: Canberra, Australia
pastronef wrote:
after 6 years with Lazer helmets/glasses, Lotto-Soudal will use Rudy Project glasses and HJC helmets

https://www.instagram.com/hjcsports/
The change of helmet may be due to Shimano acquiring Lazer in 2016 and Lotto being a long standing relationship with Campagnolo.

I saw one of the new Oakley helmets in the flesh this morning (Nathan Haas with the Katusha version and new Canyon team bike), they look ok might grow on me after a little while.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk



Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:00 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:33 am
Posts: 1304
Location: Asti, ITALIA
thegunner wrote:
pastronef wrote:
Movistar with Oakley glasses and Fizik shoes in 2018 (after a few years with Adidas and Diadora)
double upgrade IMO.
agree :thumbup:


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 1:38 pm
Posts: 1758
It must soon be time for the 2018 'PRO' cycling discussion thread I would imagine.


Top
   
 
Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:48 pm 


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:24 am
Posts: 26
maquisard wrote:

Would rather that than curved top tubes which I am not a fan of.
Hear! Hear!


Top
   
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6840 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1452 453 454 455 456

   Similar Topics   Author   Replies   Views   Last post 
There are no new unread posts for this topic. Pirelli Pzero Velo (and their varience) tire discussion thread.

[ Go to page: 1 2 3 ]

in Everything wheels

Hexsense

39

7070

Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:44 pm

stormur View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Prologo Zero C3 CPC 2017

in Road

marcelflash

3

1093

Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:48 am

marcelflash View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. 2017 Madonne 9.2

in Road

nycjwi

1

1680

Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:27 pm

FIJIGabe View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Attachment(s) XTR DI2 on my 2017 Scalpel

in MTB

Wheely

4

1690

Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:51 am

ooo View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Colnago V2-R 2017

[ Go to page: 15 6 7 8 9 ]

in Road

3Pio

120

22947

Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:25 pm

Calnago View the latest post


All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited