Holiday prices for Mallorca

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

treetrees

by treetrees

I am thinking about going on a cycle holiday next year and was wondering how much are people paying for a week in Mallorca May or June time . Can anyone from the UK give me an idea of cost. Cheers
Last edited by Frankie - B on Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed the screaming from the topic title.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

thepainandsuffering

by thepainandsuffering

I went late April early May.

Flights from UK via Easyjet £130ish can vary wildly from day to day and week to week, book early for best prices
Bike on flight £70
Hotel (Half board) £400
Bike hire if needed £100
Airport parking £50
Airport transfers £30 (in a group on a booked minibus) Bike on transfer £20 (bit of a con this but they all seem to charge for it) car hire is super cheap there and is a good option
Spent less than £100 over the week in daily exes, lunch, drinks etc
Beer Unknown??????

For me around £800-£900 all in. Easy to do it cheaper if you want.

And remember to avoid the school holidays for the best prices.

N

rkan

by rkan

Although April was BS for weather this year in Spain, I would still recommend going in the first two weeks of April.. June is already getting pretty hot. +20c is usually the best for Mallorca, which it usually is in the beginning of April. You might just get a bit cold on the descents. (I still get sweaty on the ascents however..).

Bike with Ryanair should be 60€. I've only gone to Mallorca from IRE/FIN, so in the beginning of April there really aren't any cheap hotel+flight deals. I think that from the UK though you should already be getting some good deals for April. I've always stayed near the airport (bus 21), therefore I recommend taking the bus to Can Pastilla and anything within the Palma EMT -area. Bus costs 3€ from/to the airport. This year I took 2x23kg bags + a bike! Bus was a bit stuffed but everyone got onboard! pic: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/109 ... 150805.jpg