Canyon customer service - nonexistent.

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

Lelandjt

by Lelandjt

No. MTB brand. Warranty problems in the last year are a known issue. We picked up Ibis instead.

sychen

by sychen

Doesn't matter what customer service setup... Can be good or bad... Whenever you get the bad... Escalate Escalate Escalate.. By finding the right person to talk to in that company... A resolution is much more likely..unfortunately the helpdesk peons rarely have the ability or control to affect any positive outcomes when things don't go according to script. In my industry we call them script monkeys for a reason.

The level of hatred for SAP.. That's another thing altogether.. Pain goes with any SAP implementation.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

CBJ

by CBJ

Ohh was it SAP they were trying to get implemented that explains.

I used to work at a ERP company and will never forget one customer where the stock picking system did not work and they could no ship any orders. However with a good ERP in place I am sure Canyon has laid down the foundation for even more growth. I would gladly buy their bikes in the future when they come to the US or sneak one in when I am in Denmark. The CLX CF Dics prototype with room for 30c tires they show looks just like my kind of bike.