2016 On the road today...

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

alpinestar

by alpinestar

I Denmark its winter times that means it's time to go cross riding in the forests. Here you find shelter from the cold winds and the worst rain. But you also find challenging terrain to explore on the cross bike. I love riding there both with groups, but also solo, as on this ride. Image

So now it's just time to wait for the next ride in the Forrest! This make winter times much more fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Willier

by Willier

Almost one month ago, but video just came out and I think it is worth shering... Great autumn day, just riding on beautiful roads with my best friend!

https://vimeo.com/192947658

About Dust Lust:
"In 2015 we traveled to Italy to ride one of the biggest bikepacking events in the world; the Tuscany trail. We fell in love with the simplicity of the race, the beautiful places that we traveled through and the camaraderie of the racers. It became clear to us that something similar has to be done back home.

Slovenia has the perfect playground for off road cycling. Gravel roads, forest roads, small local asphalt roads… you name it. We wanted show some of these roads to a broader public, and an unsupported gravel race seemed like the perfect way to do it.

The Dust Lust is a bicycle race through the outskirts of our capital city. The roads are mostly gravel and dirt, some are paved, but all of them remote. The race is physically challenging, goes through beautiful places, and is suitable for variations of road bikes as well as mountain bikes. The racers have to navigate through the race by themselves, they can ride in groups if they want to, but they must be self-reliant, meaning; if anything goes wrong you might as well figure it out on your own. By the end of the day, it’s not the race that matters. What you end up with is the feeling of achievement an unforgettable adventure in the memory book."

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Leviathan

by Leviathan

kingtom wrote:Yesterday on the top of the island

Bet Gorg Blau has more water in it today!

kingtom

by kingtom

MoPho

by MoPho

Overcast and a bit chilly ride in NorCal

Nefarious86

by Nefarious86

Chasing lightweights. Not so smart..
Using Tapatalk

moonoi

by moonoi

Early morning in Bangkok, first proper ride out for a couple of weeks since being struck down by flu

Zak

by Zak

Thanks to everyone posting their pictures. I love to see what cycling is like all over the planet.

@MoPho: Nice pictures. I really really like the first pic of yours. Wonderful feeling in the pic.

kingtom

by kingtom

Today on the top of the Randa in Majorca

And that was my part here. Now i'm back in Switzerland and try go back to 'normal life'. That means that i commute in the dark the next months... there wouldn't be many pics from me here until spring [PENSIVE FACE]

Miller

by Miller

Yeah yeah wth your sunshine and palm trees. CX sportive for me in late autumn England.

Tugboat

by Tugboat

kingtom wrote:
And that was my part here. Now i'm back in Switzerland and try go back to 'normal life'. That means that i commute in the dark the next months... there wouldn't be many pics from me here until spring [PENSIVE FACE]

Going to miss your pictures! Roll on spring!!
Nice bike... you ever take it off any sweet jumps?
2020 Canyon Speedmax CF | 2018 8bar Mitte | 2016 Canyon Ultimate CF SLX | 2016 Cannondale Synapse Carbon | 2016 Cannondale F-Si Carbon | 2017 Scott Scale (singlespeed)

basurper

by basurper

Crossing Bali island south to north and back in 2 days

ImageImage

TonyM

by TonyM

Very nice !!

Tugboat

by Tugboat

30km and a coffee with this guy...

Nice bike... you ever take it off any sweet jumps?
2020 Canyon Speedmax CF | 2018 8bar Mitte | 2016 Canyon Ultimate CF SLX | 2016 Cannondale Synapse Carbon | 2016 Cannondale F-Si Carbon | 2017 Scott Scale (singlespeed)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

micky

by micky

I hope there was no sprint involved.