Is Starbike still in business?

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

Jaker

by Jaker

Starbike accepted my order and took my money for an Extralite hub on Sept 25 which was not in stock, but showed a 1-2 week delivery time. I contacted them on Oct 6th about delivery time and they responded on Oct 7th saying any time, possibly today (Oct 7). They have since stopped responding to my email inquiries and just now I tried phoning (approx 2:00pm German time) and there was no answer.

Can anyone shed some light on the situation? I just want my hub.

velomane

by velomane

They replied to an email inquiry of mine yesterday, so they're still around. I'd just hang tight. I gather from others posts that patience is a virtue with Starbike. I've got some stuff due to ship too.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Lewski33

by Lewski33

I've been in contact with them around 5 times in the last 4 days about parts enquiries etc and had good delivery if the product was in stock

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Jaker

by Jaker

Ya. I had a response to my emails within about 3 minutes of this post this morning. It's a shame it had to come to this to get them to respond. That and the response was not very pleasing. There will be a delay in getting my hub.