WW more about road than MTB

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

jooo

by jooo

Tinea Pedis wrote:SebK on the other hand is artray. Who you may or may not know. Either way, totally different to you. Don't throw your lot in with him either 'cos...

errr isn't it xena = artray?

Tinea Pedis

by Tinea Pedis

Willing to believe that too. Either way, his thoughts about WW's...

Quote from his G+

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

SebK

by SebK

I'm right and you know it . Check this : My post on my race bike was blocked because admin thought some of you were acting like kids and they were right . Not long before this gets blocked too . You don't like my stuff then go somewhere else . I was insulted and slated the moment I joined this community (not by all but a select few and you know who you are) and you expect me not be mad ?!!! I know I will start going to all your posts and start taking the pi** out of you and see if you like it - how's that ?!!! Grow the fu** up .

SebK

by SebK

Oh and putting the G+ community as an easier target - great way to insult the millions that use it -who made you so damn special ?!!! Again grow up .

mattr

by mattr

I said easier crowd. Less critical.

SebK

by SebK

Fair enough dude .

devinci

by devinci

Biggest troll of da universe bro

HammerTime2
Location: Wherever there's a mountain beckoning to be climbed

by HammerTime2

artray, as artray, and in some obvious reincarnations, never learned to use site rather than sight, when referring to this or other sites. That was a tell-tale sign.

xena had a couple of early uses of sight in 2014, but then switched to using site in 2015

SebK (born only 9 days ago) has only used site.

So either
neither xena nor SebK is artray,
or perhaps zena is, but at some point finally learned to use site,
or they are both artray, and by the time SebK was "born", artray had long since learned to use site.

jooo wrote:
Tinea Pedis wrote:SebK on the other hand is artray. Who you may or may not know. Either way, totally different to you. Don't throw your lot in with him either 'cos...

errr isn't it xena = artray?

irongatsby

by irongatsby

@hammertime, this is way too deep for me..

Frankie - B
Admin - In the industry

by Frankie - B

SebK wrote:I totally agree dude .

My experience so far of this site is ...well how can I put it lightly.. awful !!! I have been insulted, made fun of and targeted by a select few of morons . Can you blame me for the way I am feeling about this site right now ?!!! This site was the inspiration to get me to do what I do . I have been engineering for over 15 years and only in the last few years focused my attention onto bicycles I have some very capable lightweight race bikes, trail bikes and even a lightweight Ebike . I did not expect to be part of this community to be made fun of .

If the above is the case, I'll happily advise you to use the exclamation mark at the bottom right of such posts.
This is a call to everybody on here. If someone is insulting or being rude, please let them stand out to the mods. we are here to put fires out, but we can't see everything.

SebK wrote:I simply put this title because of my observation of this site . It seems more road oriented to me . That's not a problem just an observation .

I think I might do what the others have done and what you have mentioned and possibly just back off from replying as it just seems to be more of a fight than a debate . Shame really I had high hopes for this site .

Well, I have read through the thread and it seems that you are getting what you are asking for. You are jabbing and making harsh remarks to other users. they are copying your behavior and are giving it back to you. My English is not that good when it comes to sayings, but you are getting what you are asking for.
'Tape was made to wrap your GF's gifts, NOT hold a freakin tire on.'
If you want to see 'meh' content of me and my bike you can follow my life in pictures here!

Frankie - B
Admin - In the industry

by Frankie - B

SebK wrote:Oh and putting the G+ community as an easier target - great way to insult the millions that use it -who made you so damn special ?!!! Again grow up .

Seb, I can only assume that when you post something in a public environment, like google plus, that you then realize that it can bounce back at you?
Please be gentle and kind and you will receive kindness

alright, now i'm going to check on Sebk in the deep internet spheres of this forum.
'Tape was made to wrap your GF's gifts, NOT hold a freakin tire on.'
If you want to see 'meh' content of me and my bike you can follow my life in pictures here!

Nefarious86

by Nefarious86

Why are we still indulging this drivvel....
Using Tapatalk

jooo

by jooo

HammerTime2 wrote:So either
neither xena nor SebK is artray,
or perhaps zena is, but at some point finally learned to use site,
or they are both artray, and by the time SebK was "born", artray had long since learned to use site.

Pretty sure it's xena. It clicked pretty quickly. The fact his name is Ray, has a Guru and an older Trek and posted this as part of a pointless rant in the Pro thread:
xena wrote:I got a ban and a load of abuse because...

HammerTime2
Location: Wherever there's a mountain beckoning to be climbed

by HammerTime2

O.k. then, artray/xena finally learned to use site rather than sight some time between May 19, 2014 and April 28, 2015*.

Either that, or xena was someone trying to impersonate artray, who at some point forgot to improperly use sight.

* You will get an error message if you click both of these links too closely in time, because they are WW site searches.