WW more about road than MTB

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

Nefarious86

by Nefarious86

Wow... SebK I hope you're either trolling or slightly damaged, this is a new low for this place and thats a big call given the curent state of the ViAS thread.

And this i believe is why the Originals rarely post and the current generation of true WW's rarely comment.. It's become a boutique parts fasion show and people trolling and baiting others into arguments.

I love the resource that this place can be and there are some truly informative and smart people on here both past and present but there is some seriously questionable crap taking place lately....
Using Tapatalk

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

SebK

by SebK

I totally agree dude .

My experience so far of this site is ...well how can I put it lightly.. awful !!! I have been insulted, made fun of and targeted by a select few of morons . Can you blame me for the way I am feeling about this site right now ?!!! This site was the inspiration to get me to do what I do . I have been engineering for over 15 years and only in the last few years focused my attention onto bicycles I have some very capable lightweight race bikes, trail bikes and even a lightweight Ebike . I did not expect to be part of this community to be made fun of .

I simply put this title because of my observation of this site . It seems more road oriented to me . That's not a problem just an observation .

I think I might do what the others have done and what you have mentioned and possibly just back off from replying as it just seems to be more of a fight than a debate . Shame really I had high hopes for this site .

elSid

by elSid

What do you expect, Artray?

jooo

by jooo

@elSid, you know artray is back right?

devinci

by devinci

This guy should just be banned, biggest troll arround, point,ess posting and dodgy homemade redneck parts

Nefarious86

by Nefarious86

SebK wrote:I totally agree dude .

I wasn't defending you... You harp on with ill informed oppinion and give nothing to support your position on anything you speak of then attack other members when you are called out on it...
Using Tapatalk

kman

by kman

SebK wrote:My experience so far of this site is ...well how can I put it lightly.. awful !!!

I won't be offended if you leave. Feel free to go and troll somewhere else.
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
-- Frank Zappa

Jmdesignz2

by Jmdesignz2

I was similarly attacked after one of my first posts. Called a troll and told to "get a life".

Sebk - I did not get your pm about the schmolke parts?

SebK

by SebK

I 've PM'ed you dude .

Well I'm sticking at it . They won't get rid of that easily . In fact the more they hate on me (it's like a drug) the more it motivates me to do more just to prove them wrong .

wingguy

by wingguy

Prove us wrong?

OK, post a video of you doing decent trail riding on your rigid fork Stumpy. Or doing an XC race climb on your giant chainring.

SebK

by SebK

To satisfy your ego - no chance !!!

wingguy

by wingguy

That makes no sense. It would only satisfy my ego if it showed that I was right.

So are you admitting that the video would show your rigid fork is crap on the downhills and your chainring is too big too climb properly?

SebK

by SebK

nefarious86/Aaron . i was agreeing with you that people are arguing too much on here - well a bit like now actually . I merely posted an OBSERVATION . From my perspective on being on this site is it's more road oriented . That's not a problem just my observation of this site . How the hell can anyone get offended by that i don't know .

Tinea Pedis

by Tinea Pedis

Jmdesignz2 wrote:I was similarly attacked after one of my first posts. Called a troll and told to "get a life".

Not so much a troll as kgt jumping at shadows and thinking the internet was out to tear him down about bike aerodynamics.

Won't disagree though his telling you to "get a life" was totally unwarranted and rude.

SebK on the other hand is artray. Who you may or may not know. Either way, totally different to you. Don't throw your lot in with him either 'cos...

mattr

by mattr

Ahha, hence the G+. Rather than here. Far easier crowd.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com