Lintaman Shoes? Anyone?

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

ToffieBoi

by ToffieBoi

I just found a discount like this on a website; http://www.merlincycles.com/lintaman-cu ... 86061.html
Custom moldable, carbon sole cycling shoes.

Since the first day I started riding, because I have really thin feet for its size, I had shoe fitting problems. I couldn't find any reviews on the internet about them. Anyone had them, saw them maybe even ride them can give some feedback?

I honestly don't care about the weight or stiffness anymore. Just a shoe that fits good will do the job.

HammerTime2
Location: Wherever there's a mountain beckoning to be climbed

by HammerTime2

I think that may be an old model being cleared out. The adjust shoes seem to be their new thing. http://www.lintaman.com/index.html

BTW I don't know anything about them. I never heard of them until your post. But the adjust shoes look interesting.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Stolichnaya

by Stolichnaya

I sent Lintaman two emails inquiring about the new adjust shoes. No response since weeks...

ToffieBoi

by ToffieBoi

I can update the topic.
Shoes arrived and I had few good, long rides with them. Also tested the custom fit a lot of times.

First Sizing:
They are tight. I am wearing size 45 on NW shoes and size 45 here was a bit too short. Width, I can say that they are narrow-ish.

They look good, quality also looks good. Holes on the side doesn't have any mash, I don't know why.
You are able to heat them with a hair dryer for 10 minutes, and upper skin is quite soft. With your feet inside, they cold stiff, and stay like that.
Carbon sole is nice and stiff.

For the price, I can say that they are the best shoes you can get. Just don't expect much from the custom fitting feature.

danbjpa

by danbjpa

What the weight?

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

davidalone

by davidalone

I hope they've fixed long term durability issues. a couple of friends were sponsored by a shop which brings them in. their shoes didn't last more than a season.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com