www.bike-components.de

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

Timujin

by Timujin

micky wrote:Do they have stuff in stock normally?
Never ordered from them.

I bought a few items, albeit, in one parcel. For what I wanted, all were in stock, even spare super record brake shoe holders!!!!

There chat function: superb.

I will order again, thats for sure.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

stormur

by stormur

vejnemojnen wrote:What is not to like about them? :)

Ordered Campy bb386 cups - received BB30, returned, after 3 weeks BSA has been sent to me… returned for refund, recieved € back after almost 70 days from order day. Maybe this ?

Why it NEVER happend to Starbike or bike 24 not even to bike-discount… Not tracked packages from Evans or Wiggle is not best idea ( I lost few within last few months ) - tracked delivery has no sense ( 21€ vs 28€ Time definite , for tomorrow :) )

In comparison to starbike , or even other German shops their prices are not so sweet anymore, last year was way better. Communication @ starbike is faster.

2013-14 it was nr 1 shop, now holds nr 4-5 position.

Simply sometimes I need some stuff for "tomorrow" or within 3 days, not 10 ( 6-7 working days for german post is a norm to nordic countries ) .
Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.
Mark Twain

I can be wrong, and have plenty of examples for that ;)

Stolichnaya

by Stolichnaya

This is pretty much a go-to bike e-tailer for me. Through the years they have been flawless and I have ordered countless parcels from them.
Occasionally, there is an obscure part that is backordered and the shope has been proactive about informing of any delays. Good selection and a very clear and well thought out site. Their prices still hover in the good to acceptable zone and they price match if you ask them to.

Having said that, I also use our forum supporter Starbike more and more. Their customer service response is excellent in my experience.

gilco

by gilco

I bought a few items, all ok for me