High-Res cycling pics

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

MisterNoChain

by MisterNoChain

In my man cave i want 1 or 2 big cycling pictures. 120cm x 90cm or if two 75cm x 50 (or so), so the resolution has to be quite big to get them sharp. 4200 x 2800 if i go for the biggest size, and that's hard to find!

So i'm looking for 'epic' cycling pictures, pictures that show the emotion of the sport. I'm going to make them in black and white to give it a bit extra heroism.
In 2010 Evans won the 7th stage of the Giro d'Italia into Montalcino, his rainbow jersey dirt from the strade bianche, great picture ... but i cant find it in high res. I'm also a fan of Cancellara, a picture of him in Ronde van Vlaanderen or Paris-Roubaix would be nice, something like this.

So if you have some great cycling pictures on your laptop show them! A picture of the peloton riding through the foggy alps, or cyclists riding through huge crowds on the Monte Zoncolan.
These are some pictures i have for now but maybe you guys have even better ones :wink:

http://oi62.tinypic.com/fwrlnb.jpg
http://oi59.tinypic.com/v58pkp.jpg
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/giro-d-i ... 460727.jpg

stuka666

by stuka666

Nice thread, can't help but I'm sure others will.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Marin

by Marin

You don't need 4000 pixels unless you go with your nose right up to the pic though, which makes the choice bigger.

MisterNoChain

by MisterNoChain

Marin wrote:You don't need 4000 pixels unless you go with your nose right up to the pic though, which makes the choice bigger.

I found a website where i can make a canvas up to 160 x 90cm's, here are no restrictions on how big a picture has to be. Ofcourse it still has to be big but it can be less then 4000.
I've been measuring and i think i'll go with one frame, so then it has to be the perfect picture :D

Beautiful picture this

NorwegianViking

by NorwegianViking

Here is one of Kristoff and Terpstra from RVV that meets your size requirement

NorwegianViking

by NorwegianViking

In 2010 Evans won the 7th stage of the Giro d'Italia into Montalcino, his rainbow jersey dirt from the strade bianche, great picture

NorwegianViking

by NorwegianViking

Cancellara and Vanmarcke from Oude Kwaremont RVV 2014
Google image search with resolution restriction is useful :D

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

lrdunc

by lrdunc

Not hi-res enough for you, but I love this one: