Mavic XS international no more? Where to go now?

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

ak47

by ak47

Does anyone know if Mavic stopped making clothes in this size? Being a short and thin guy this fits me perfectly. To be specific I'm talking about XS in their international sizing. (83-87 cm chest). I can't seem to find it available now and the sizes on their website for almnost all the mens stuff says S is the smallest size available. I really like the design, quality of the Mavic clothing (using their jersey 3rd year and still looks as good as new) and their prices are good too. If they stopped making this size I will need to go somewhere else. Assos size S is quite good fit too (altough not as perfect as mavic XS). Are there any alternatives available?

wingguy

by wingguy

I know that from autumn onwards Mavic will only have one stated size instead of the Eu/Int/Jap mess they have now. I don't think that means they're getting rid of any sizes, just that the description will be different.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

ak47

by ak47

From what I can see most of their jerseys sizes start from S not XS as earlier and the size chart stays the same. So it looks like the XS is gone which is a real shame as I loved their jerseys.