Fairwheel Bikes has 20%-off sale going on

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

2old4this

by 2old4this

Fairwheel Bikes has 20%-off sales going on (with some restrictions).

I am not sure if I'll get in trouble posting the coupon code, so I am not posting it. But the e-mail I received says "contact us if you want to get a discount even on restricted items". So, I think you can call them and ask for the code :-)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

KCookie

by KCookie

Unfortunately Even with 20% off they are still dearer than Dream bikes in Italy, their p&p is so expensive,US $33 just to send a expander to OZ, weighing 6g.

bfno

by bfno

Yes fairwheel isn't exactly the place you go if you are looking for a bargain... even with a "huge" 20% off.
Venge | Shiv TT | Langster | Dogma 60.1 | CruX | Aeroad CF SLX (WIP)

Denavelo

by Denavelo

FWB pricing has always been good to me. Spend over a certain amount, and you get free shipping.

I'm just bummed someone snatched up the last Mid Compact set of Extralite RC-2 Rings....
Rob English "Mudfoot" 29er | Focus Izalco Max | Firefly #194 Stainless XCR | Firefly #277 | Neilpryde Bura SL 11.9 | Crust Evasion Lite

mdeth1313

by mdeth1313

Customer Service is also off the charts. When you're dealing with many high-end parts it's nice to know they've got your back.
Speedplay is the devil!

Bogan

by Bogan

I have had nothing but good dealings with Fairwheel, and I will continue to buy from them.
MAMIL? Never. O.F.I.L. yeh! (Old F**ker in Lycra)

sharkman

by sharkman

Great shop.
WW cycling never is cheap and I rate good service way higher than offering cheap with no knowledge at all.

mdeth1313

by mdeth1313

Figured I'd add on even though I already posted-- they also stand behind what they sell. Quite a few years back I purchased a wheelset from them. It turned out there were issues with the hubs and the builder wasn't fulfilling obligations and FWB made it right.
Speedplay is the devil!

velojosh

by velojosh

Another plug for Fairwheel. They were pretty awesome when I got some wheels from them a few months back.

Benno

by Benno

+1 for FWB
I'm in the middle of a wheel build with FWB. They are doing a full custom build with rims supplied from another retailer being shipped to them. Amazing customer service and detailed answers. They've even gone out of their way to recommend certain parts.
The first (nameless) company I contacted was "too busy" and uninterested in doing the build. I won't be buying from them any more.

thegunner

by thegunner

it's a pity i can't get 20% off on a custom wheel build, all the parts are there :)

rmerka

by rmerka

I recently had an issue with a part I bought from Fairwheel. They went above and beyond to make sure I was a happy customer. There is no doubt they stand behind everything they sell. Big props to all they guys in Tucson! Thank you!

fa63

by fa63

Juanmoretime wrote:Sometimes there is more to a company then the price you pay. Fair wheel will answer any questions you may have about a product or technical advice. They cheerfully fix errors quickly even if its your error. Helped me greatly with a warranty issue.

Just as important they support us weight weenies and this site.

+1.

audiophilitis

by audiophilitis

rmerka wrote:I recently had an issue with a part I bought from Fairwheel. They went above and beyond to make sure I was a happy customer. There is no doubt they stand behind everything they sell. Big props to all they guys in Tucson! Thank you!

Absolutely -- Jason W. stands behind the all of the products sold by Fairwheel. Stellar company.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

beatle

by beatle

So glad that Fairwheel is my LBS.