Camera Mounts and Assorted 3D Printed Parts

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

WheresWaldo
in the industry

by WheresWaldo

Still around, this time with a Specialized SWAT version of Topeak's Quick-Clip. This is similar to the Prologo U-Clip as it attaches to the back end of SWAT compatible saddles and will work on all of the smaller Topeak Quick-Clip compatible saddlebags.

Specialized SWAT Topeak Quick-Clip Mount

Will have one for Fizik ICS soon.
Last edited by WheresWaldo on Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

kode54

by kode54

@WheresWaldo

is it possible to get a 3D print of a dummy bar end plug that matches the Di2 handlebar plug bar end?
- Factor Ostro VAM Disc
- Factor LS Disc
- Specialized Aethos Disc
- Sturdy Ti Allroad Disc
- Guru Praemio R Disc

WheresWaldo
in the industry

by WheresWaldo

Send me a picture

kode54

by kode54

what's your email?

i want to send you a pic attachment.
- Factor Ostro VAM Disc
- Factor LS Disc
- Specialized Aethos Disc
- Sturdy Ti Allroad Disc
- Guru Praemio R Disc

WheresWaldo
in the industry

by WheresWaldo

Sent you a PM

Nefarious86

by Nefarious86

Anyone know if this fits the Pro Vibe Aero bars

https://www.shapeways.com/product/48UF7 ... d=57187567

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Using Tapatalk

WheresWaldo
in the industry

by WheresWaldo

@Nefarious86

Usually the more generic types of mounts do not fit. I can make a custom version that will fit exactly around your chosen stem and how much your round handlebar section extends beyond both sides of the stem, and also which cyclo-computer you are using. We can try to account for everything you need the mount to be. But if you change cockpit equipment often, generally I recommend people use a mount the comes off the face of the stem, because those are more universal than something so specific. If you have a specific need PM me and I can send you my contact information.

WheresWaldo
in the industry

by WheresWaldo

Here is what I am working on at the moment. Mounts for the Fly6CE. They will include Specialized SWAT, Fizik ICS and some sort of rack mount, at the very least.

I am not a fan of how Cycliq does business and how it makes its mounts unavailable through normal distribution channels. Nor do I care for the fact that they keep changing the mount over and over again. But people keep buying their lights and asking for more types of mounts than Cycliq is willing to provide. I do like the new style of mount over the previous iterations.

SWAT mount pictured.

WheresWaldo
in the industry

by WheresWaldo

Started redesigning the Lezyne parts. So far the only one available is the K-Edge Insert. It does require the reuse of the K-Edge screws and you have to angle them in at the start to get them inserted.

Lezyne GPS K-Edge Replacement Insert

photek

by photek

Hi! Any chance of making a Wahoo insert for the Rotor Garmin mount? It's a nice looking lightweight mount that I guess can be easily adapted to fit a Wahoo with a replacement insert?

http://rotorbike.com/catalog/default/ro ... 010-0.html

Thanks!
2019 Trek Emonda SLR, SRAM eTap groupset, eeBrakes G4, Berk Lupina Saddle, TUNE Schwarzbrenner 60mm wheelset - 6.4 kg

WheresWaldo
in the industry

by WheresWaldo

@photek, I am not seeing how it would be possible. The Wahoo ELEMNT / BOLT mount is rotated 90° from the standard Garmin Edge mount. so the locking mechanism for the Wahoo products would interfere with where the insert bolts to the mount.

cDaero

by cDaero

Hey Waldo
Any chance I can strike up my request again for a wahoo bolt top/blender mount bottom? Same as your Garmin/blender mount but wahoo mount up top.
https://www.shapeways.com/product/U7H2W ... arketplace

WheresWaldo
in the industry

by WheresWaldo

Sorry @cDaero, I forgot all about that one. I will work on it tomorrow. Thanks for reminding me.

Matt28NJ

by Matt28NJ

Hey Waldo,

Do you have a handlebar out front mount that would support a Garmin on top and a Bontrager Ion 700 on bottom?

Thanks - MD

WheresWaldo
in the industry

by WheresWaldo

@Matt28NJ, I have nothing since I haven't seen the actual Ion mount, but Trek has the Bontrager Blendr Accessory Mount Kit (Model W513731) that would work with any dual mount like the K-Edge Combo mount becaue it turns the ION mount into a GoPro compatible mount. Any Trek dealer can order it for you or you can get it direct from Bontrager.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com