Stolen Bicycles - Please keep an eye out and share this info

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

xnavalav8r

by xnavalav8r

STOLEN BICYCLES ALERT!!!

Cycling community, please be on the lookout for any of the below bikes. They are among many stolen from a home in San Diego. Additional details and photos (if available) of other bikes stolen will be posted asap. In addition, a number of wheels and parts were also stolen. Most of these bikes are custom one-offs. The home owner is a small custom builder who also does carbon repair and custom painting. Not only were his own bikes and those of his son (current national track champion) stolen, so were those of a number of his customers. Please keep an eye out at swap meets, garage sales, and online selling sites for these bikes. Please share this post in any forums you belong to and help us get these bikes back to their rightful owners. If you come across one of these bikes, please notify police and get as much info as you can. Thank you for your help.

This friend is the gentleman who is repainting my English. Fortunately for me it was actually in his bedroom at the time of the break-in and was not taken.

https://www.facebook.com/no1climber/med ... 026&type=1

KarlC

by KarlC

Thx for making it known
C64 My Sixty 4 SR EPS 12

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com