stolen road bike

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

el condor

by el condor

Help needed, a week ago, on the fourth of December 2014 between 14h and 15h, my beloved custom road bike got stolen from the front porch.
The bike got stolen from Bond street in Cape Town South Africa.
The frame is a custom painted Canyon Ultimate CF SLX from 2012 with a non Canyon fork (Cervelo). The Frame is matte Black, equipped with Shimano DA Di2 10 speed, battery custom fitted in the seat post, Frame altered to accommodate the electrical cables internal.
Bike has a SRM PC7 power meter fitted by a DA 7800 crank, 53/39, and a aluminium grey PC7. Fitted to the rear derailleur was a Berner cage. Black carbon stem and Handle bar without logo. Wheel set was ENVE 45 clincher laced to Alchemy hubs by silver sapim CX ray spokes.
Placed to top and down tube by stickers is the name "MAD MAX", there are small silver crosses on front of steerer tube, rear of frame, seat post and on both sides of fork. Saddle is a Black Fizik Vesta.
Please let me know if the bike or parts of it appear on Graigs list shops etc.
Frame number is: R1510A09G01
Picture see attachment. (can't seem to put a picture?)
Thanks
Pascal

micky

by micky

We should probably keep a sticked topic with title "stolen bikes" in here...?

Anyway picture is a must; use the "Img" button when posting a reply, and put the link between the 2 codes.
If not PM me the picture and I'll gladly post it.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

el condor

by el condor

Image Hope this works. Picture of the stolen bike.