2015 'PRO' cycling discussion

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

hasbeen

by hasbeen

its a Bontwave. Looks like a Bont with Northwave twisties and logo.
Casati Vola SLi and Dolan Preffisio
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=108931" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"
btompkins0112 wrote:
It has the H2 geo......one step racier than a hybrid bike

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

ave

by ave

>Dekker has done nothing since his ban, not surprised he didn't do this either.
What if he had done his effort a bit earlier... Hm?
Or I can point out that he did better than Bobridge, who has won something at the TdU.

IchDien

by IchDien

The heel certainly looks very "bont" like.

spud

by spud

on closer inspection, that is a Bont shoe - upper seams in the right place, right heel hight and construction at the rim. They just deleted the BOA dials and installed these instead, in slightly different locations, which would not be a problem for a handmade shoe. I ride the Vapor+, and a while ago I suggested to them that they modify the reel location to these positions for better closure over the top of the instep.

IchDien

by IchDien

If I sponsored Costa I'd be so mad TBH, he did this with SIDI too.

Just wear my shoe damn you! :lol:

pastronef

by pastronef

let's say 100 people can notice and are aware he's riding Bonts. all the others watching Oman, Paris;Nice, Ardennes, Suisse etc etc will see Costa using Northwaves.

Remember Kloeden Adidas overshoes on those Times?
or Bartoli's Asics made by Sidi?

russianbear

by russianbear

Nefarious86 wrote:Great arse. I see no problem other than the "ermergehhd the children" crowd latching onto anyrhing as usual.

Would this kind of thing be allowed in your office? If cycling wants to be a "professional" sport, sexual harassment can't be de rigueur. People forget sports are a job.

Nefarious86

by Nefarious86

Last time I checked my office gets whatever I want :p people are far to precious and ready to play the litigation game nowadays. Or perhaps I'm just a layed back perve.
Using Tapatalk

Mario Jr.

by Mario Jr.

No problem in my office as well. Even my wife thinks it's good fun. But of course she doesn't see herself as a victim just because she's female...

Now, I'm looking forward to seeing those new ENVE 4.5's on the MTM team ;-)

Ozrider

by Ozrider

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/uci-req ... ur-licence

I'm not surprised the UCI is looking at withdrawing their licence. Astana had far too many positives in the last few months.
It will be interesting to watch the developments. Sadly it has a very negative impact on the sport from a sponsor standpoint. I'm sure there are a few other teams that are very nervous right now.
Ozrider - Western Australia
Parlee Z5 XL (6055g/13.32lbs) Trek Madone 5.9 (7052-7500g)Jonesman Columbus Spirit (8680g)
Chase your dreams - it's only impossible until it's done

guyc

by guyc

Conversely, this action may well end up bringing in new sponsors who've stayed away until now. It'll be an interesting few months that's for sure:

http://inrng.com/2015/02/astana-uci-wor ... ithdrawal/

tymon_tm

by tymon_tm

...and here's a sneak peak at the next episode of your favourite soap opera "UCI: Pro Cycling" :thumbup:

episode 2304 "Deficiencies or in case of faulty implementation of the internal operational requirements"

While all the World Tour teams are preparing for the spring campaign, the UCI struggles to take it's own head out of it's ar$e. The ISSUL report arrives, and Cookson tells his dog he may or may not take actions resulting in Astana either keeping or loosing their licence. Meanwhile, nobody really knows whether Astana's even allowed to race, because they're apparently under a permanent review process by the Licence Comission. The air thickens as the ASO and RCS Sport officialls, uncertain of Nibali's participation in both Giro and LeTour, call Narsultan Nazarbayev to demand "he sort things out". When Nursultan finally picks up, a terrbile scream and noise can be heard in the background - one that very closely resembles Alexander's Vinkourov's voice...
kkibbler wrote: WW remembers.

DartanianX

by DartanianX

BMC in Assos rain capes.

gravity

by gravity

The thoughts of not having Aru in Giro, no Boom in TdF cobble stage, PR and Flanders, and Nibali being absent in TdF are indeed a sad fact.

gravity

by gravity

But when some of the WT teams are forced to close doors due to licensing or sponsorship issues, perhaps it will be much easier for UCI to reform and downsized the size of the peloton as what had been anticipated by 2017.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com