Strava listing all top ten times of segments in profile.

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

Hbrown

by Hbrown

I was wondering the other day, if Strava could give us a list of all segments, that we have finished in the top ten times?
Meaning if you rode over a segment and your time was the seventh best. Could that be put in a list like your KOM's/CR's on your profile.

I have forgot about a lot of segments that my times were all in the top ten and meant to go after the KOM at a later date and forgot about them. Would or could this be too much of a hassle for them to keep this list for you? It would be nice to know at a glance if I got 3rd on this segment and 7th on this segment and so on. just a top ten list of segments, so that we can go back and retry for the KOM.

One page that shows times, places and segments, so that we don't have to go through endless segments to find the information that we are looking for. Just thinking that it would be nice. I was just sitting here trying to remember this segment that my time was second best. and I can't. Times like this would make this kind of list great.

dgran

by dgran

Check out www.veloviewer.com. It will give this and much, much more.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Hbrown

by Hbrown

Thanks! Can't wait to go through it.