Chamrousse

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

stella-azzurra

by stella-azzurra

Anyone know of a way to get from Grenoble to Chamrousse? A friend of mine is going to be there for the TDF stage this year and he will be biking it to the finish in Chamrousse from Grenoble but his wife will not. Therefore he is looking to see what is the best way for his wife to get there. They will not be renting a car by the way. Is there any bus or perhaps hotel service, taxi? He is looking for the most economical solution.

Thanks
I never took drugs to improve my performance at any time. I will be willing to stick my finger into a polygraph test if anyone with big media pull wants to take issue. If you buy a signed poster now it will not be tarnished later. --Graeme Obree

maquisard

by maquisard

There is indeed a bus, three times daily during the summer

http://www.chamrousse.com/access-by-bus.html

I pity anyone who has to ride across Grenoble with a bike. The main cycle lanes are reasonably good but it has been continuous road works in the city for the last few years.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

stella-azzurra

by stella-azzurra

Thank you maquisard!
I never took drugs to improve my performance at any time. I will be willing to stick my finger into a polygraph test if anyone with big media pull wants to take issue. If you buy a signed poster now it will not be tarnished later. --Graeme Obree