What kit are you wearing

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

baldy

by baldy

Vermarc. Simply great.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

boysa

by boysa

baldy,
Can you be a bit more specific? One of my old team's kit was Vermarc, and it was nice. Are some of their more recent lines better than others? Anything in particular stand out? Unfortunately... or maybe it's fortunate... I've been moving around quite a bit so without a team I get to try all of the stuff out there for a change!

Thanks
"Deserve's got nothing to do with it." William Munny

schmiken

by schmiken

I tend to use my team kit, made by Vitesse. Truly excellent stuff, just as comfy as the Assos kit that cost me a lot more!

(Image file is quite wide) - http://paleoracing.co.uk/media/1/20140927-9bpra_-_mm_dg__large___custom_.jpg

It's the Ultimate jersey and Proline shorts by the way!

ricey155

by ricey155

A sticky gabba lately UK weather is doing weird things always overdressed

Sent from my 16gb Mi Pad (it works)

lippythelion

by lippythelion

Castelli SanRemo Thermosuit in black/white/red on Saturday, then a SanRemo Thermosuit in black/yellow fluo on Sunday, both from last winter. Perfect for the cool windy weather we're having at the moment with just a summer base layer underneath.
Has anyone tried the 14/15 version of the thermosuit yet with the long sleeve Gabba top?

CulBaire

by CulBaire

I'm rolling around in Adidas gear at the moment, either Adistar Bibs, or Supernova Bibs dependent on what's in the wash. Comfortable bibs, reasonably priced, etc... The Adistar's are a step up from the Supernova's for sure but the Supernovas are great for day to day training use. :oops:

Jerseys is a bit of a mixed bag, as our club(s) have different kits.

dogg

by dogg

im rocking full dhb lol

so baller

cost me a whole 7 bills

10 dollar bills that is

urt

by urt

A TVM skinsuit at the moment

works in the industry

Samuel Sanchez Gonzalez

by Samuel Sanchez Gonzalez

Dope skinsuit :lol: :wink:

9tarmac

by 9tarmac

Club kit, but some of the sportful and craft stuff looks nice.

ultyguy

by ultyguy

Quick question, am using Castelli bodypaint and aero shorts in L, are Sportful sizing the same? I tried Castelli jerseys in L (climbers and super light) and they're too long and roomy, how does Sportful compare on tops? I'm 180cm, 75kg, normal build.

Vicelord

by Vicelord

I've hardly been wearing my team kits lately, just because there's much better stuff out there.

Assos Campionissimo bibs, Rapha pro team shirt, socks, and gloves. I love a good kit, makes rides much more enjoyable when you're not thinking about your comfort.

KWalker

by KWalker

Taking the hi viz game to a new level!

Just switched teams and kits from Castelli to Squadra. Our team had Squadra 3 or 4 years ago and I really didn't like the fit or materials, but apparently they changed it the following year and the new stuff is fantastic. My Castelli stuff from last year ended up being awful. The seams or the arm warmers split, putting bars in the pockets of the climber's jerseys stretched them out an absurd amount, and it seems as if the cut was more club fit and less race fit. The Castelli aero race bibs are still really good as is the long sleeve fleece jersey (probably my favorite piece of kit ever purchased).

Socks I am now a big fan of Swiftwick. The Athletic socks are flashy, but quality isn't the best.
Don't take me too seriously. The only person that doesn't hate Froome.
Gramz
Failed Custom Bike

bomber

by bomber

Team kit is Capo custom, love the fit and finish of the jerseys and winter vest but I have never found bibs that fit and feel quite as nice as the Assos stuff. As for socks, Frankie here put me onto Sockeloen, which are by far the nicest socks I've owned and ridden in.
Carb loading since the 90's

My ex ride
My old rides

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com