Colnago Master Framset, help needed!

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

perrap

by perrap

Hello,

Reaching out too see if anyone on the forum have seen or heard of a Colnago Master 30th frame set in stock when browsing a store or perhaps online? (Preferably in EU, but all help welcome)

I´m looking for either a 52 or a 53, AD4 or AD10, all help would be much appreciated.
Can´t really motivate a 90 day wait when ordering :D

Thanks everyone 8)

GT56

by GT56

perrap wrote:Hello,

Reaching out too see if anyone on the forum have seen or heard of a Colnago Master 30th frame set in stock when browsing a store or perhaps online? (Preferably in EU, but all help welcome)

I´m looking for either a 52 or a 53, AD4 or AD10, all help would be much appreciated.
Can´t really motivate a 90 day wait when ordering :D

Thanks everyone 8)

not quite sure if this is exactly what you are looking for:

http://www.bike24.de/1.php?content=8;na ... =168;pgc=0

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

perrap

by perrap

It is, the thing is i´m not sure if the 51 size is too small. If anyone here is riding any of these sizes feel free too tell me your height etc :)

Thanks anyway GT56, appreciate it!

mjduct

by mjduct

do you own a properly fitting bike? if so, look up it's chart, and compare it to the chart on the listed frame, is it close? if its 20-30mm off in any area, is it something you are willing to fix with a shorter/longer bar/stem or seatpost, or is it something that you view as unworkable...

bike to bike comparisons are way better than "I'm 5'3" and have a 26" inseam and I ride a 51". Alot less variables on a bike and if you have one that fits already you should be good to go.

perrap

by perrap

Thanks, I´ve done quite a lot of comparison between my bikes and the geometry charts.

Sizeing was just a sidetrack, I´ll decide eventually. But atm i´m looking for a 52-53 cm and I´m grateful for all help.

mrd

by mrd

I have an original master olympic 55cm (C-T) and am 5'09" and 30.5" inside leg. Fits perfectly, 11cm stem. Send me your email and I can send you a picture. I live in Uk.

stella-azzurra

by stella-azzurra

I have a colnago master which is a 52 cm frame. I have a 120 cm, stem, and the seat is moved almost all the way back. I am 1,79m.
I never took drugs to improve my performance at any time. I will be willing to stick my finger into a polygraph test if anyone with big media pull wants to take issue. If you buy a signed poster now it will not be tarnished later. --Graeme Obree

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

kbbpll

by kbbpll

You could check with wrenchscience.com and see what availability is like in the US. I don't know if they ship to EU but they seem to have good connections with Colnago. Their "Colnago team" does show international phone numbers here http://www.wrenchscience.com/road/frame ... 30th/2013/. Don't expect much off list price though. You might be able to haggle 10% off.