Louis Garneau Mondo Evo vs Neo Power Bib

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

donham1

by donham1

Looking for advice here from those who have experience with either or both bib shorts from LG. I have heard awesome things about the Neo Power and it's length(very important to me- I am 6'3"/1.92 m). I just want to know if the Mondo bibs are as long/stay in place as well, and are they worth the ~$35 higher price tag.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

mdeth1313

by mdeth1313

I have a pair of the mondo evo bibs, I have no experience w/ the neo power. They stay in place, no problem. I'm 5'7" and 153-155lbs and I was between a large and medium so I went w/ the medium as the chamois felt like it was in a better spot for my riding position. I'm happy w/ them, but I think the placement of their logo across the thigh makes them look slightly ridiculous. Of course, all cycling clothes make you like ridiculous, why make it that much worse?
Speedplay is the devil!

donham1

by donham1

I bought a pair of the Mondo's, and will be sending them back. The leg gripper is a joke, and all they did on the walk around my house simulating riding is slide right up my leg. All I want is some long inseam bib shorts with a proper silicone gripper....

mdeth1313

by mdeth1313

I must have thicker legs!
Speedplay is the devil!