What Do You Pay In Club Fees Each Season?

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

makoti

by makoti

Recreational club: $40/year. Nothing is really included other than supporting the structure of the club (kind of important, actually).

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

BikeAnon

by BikeAnon

Maximilian wrote:£40, including weekly turbo sessions at our clubroom through the winter, turbos provided. ....
That's a nice benefit.

Our $20/year club also has this. 50 trainers, trainer sessions 6 days a week. Facility is in a local mall. Shared with the local triathlon club. I believe the tri club did the work to get this in place.

CulBaire

by CulBaire

Tinea Pedis wrote:My club gets about $25 AUD of the nearly $350 AUD we have to pay for a race licence.
It's daylight robbery.

Same club as Tinea Pedis, club gets about $20 of my $270 AUD Masters License.

For even more of a joke...

Our Cycling Australia license(s) cover us for personal injury insurance whilst riding a bike unless you have private health cover, CA is also the peak cycling body in Australia – as I ride mountain bikes I also have to pay an extra $55 per year for an MTBA License which covers me for the same personal injury whilst riding a bike, and of course MTBA is part of Cycling Australia!

Ask Tinea Pedis about our CA international license as well! [start rant] :-P