2013 Weight Weenie Kit (SHOP NOW OPEN! Rolling orders!)

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

gt5504b

by gt5504b

My skinsuit survived CX season well. I managed not to crash hard in it, although did end up in the soft mud once at fairly low speed. It also did a fair bit of muddy bike shouldering.

The fabric held up to regular abuse pretty well, but was he'll to clean mud spots out of. Basically I ended up hand washing any spots or muddy areas before machine washing.
Also the fabric was not a fan of pinning on numbers. It now had several tiny holes. The holes themselves don't seem to be a problem, but where they are is now white, like the sublimated area around the holes stretched away revealing the white inside fabric.
Other than that I was very happy with it, other than the white abdomen stripe not being all that flattering of my stomach in some positions.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

are

by are

Now that I've gotten lots of time in w/ the new kit, I have to say a love it. The bibs are compressive, but now that I'm used to it I prefer the feel to my other bibs. Also, the overall fit of the jersey for me is very good, though the arms are a bit loose. The fabric has been wearing well and it looks good.