tattoos

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

fitty4

by fitty4

mvacolnago wrote:http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h350/mvacolnago/tatt_zps511435a7.jpg
I did this when I was 22, I am now 49... no regrets

made me laugh :beerchug:

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

ave

by ave

Soo, what will that Sky fan do, IF Sky falls like USPS?

I can't imagine anything tatooed on me. I mean even if I like some markings now, I'll surely get bored out of that fast.
Like that tatoo of chainrings marks on the calf? What for? I can always get the original easily and that's removable. :D

Tinea Pedis

by Tinea Pedis

And just sometimes, the bike gives you your own tattoo for free

dereksmalls

by dereksmalls

I have a few, none are bike related though, and I need more as my right calf is blank and feels unbalanced compared to the left calf. Plenty of bike and gravel inflicted tattoos though

KWalker

by KWalker

aging depends on sun exposure and quality of the ink. most shitty artists buy their ink and it contains buttloads of glycerin and other dispersal agents which actually cause the pigment to heal differently. a good artist will typically make their own ink or use some of the rare commercial inks that are essentially dye, grain alcohol, and distilled water.
Don't take me too seriously. The only person that doesn't hate Froome.
Gramz
Failed Custom Bike

Wingnut

by Wingnut

I say go for it! Tattoos can only make you look better... :thumbup:

dodge

by dodge

This is the one on my chest :D

Leviathan

by Leviathan

can we please, for the love of god and all that is holy, refrain from posting photos of unclothed, shaved/waxed men on this forum. In fact, refrain from posting ANY photos of unclothed men on this forum. As if skin tight lycra wasnt bad enough.

Tinea Pedis

by Tinea Pedis

That's a joke, yeah?

KWalker

by KWalker

It looks like a real thing to me, not sure if its on the OP though, but looks like someone just had it done.
Don't take me too seriously. The only person that doesn't hate Froome.
Gramz
Failed Custom Bike

mjduct

by mjduct

I like the CAT5 rings posted above, I joke with my local wrench that I'm gonna get one... He just shakes his head!

kevinkalis

by kevinkalis

Leviathan wrote:can we please, for the love of god and all that is holy, refrain from posting photos of unclothed, shaved/waxed men on this forum. In fact, refrain from posting ANY photos of unclothed men on this forum. As if skin tight lycra wasnt bad enough.

Seriously? The internet would be a pretty boring place without all this heteroflexibility.
K2

Do you suffer more when you train, or cannot train?

dodge

by dodge

KWalker wrote:It looks like a real thing to me, not sure if its on the OP though, but looks like someone just had it done.

If you are referring to my post .Yes it is very real.Took 4.5hours in the chair for me to have it done :D

Cheers Joe

dereksmalls

by dereksmalls

Leviathan wrote:can we please, for the love of god and all that is holy, refrain from posting photos of unclothed, shaved/waxed men on this forum. In fact, refrain from posting ANY photos of unclothed men on this forum. As if skin tight lycra wasnt bad enough.

Get over it. I'm assuming you're a male, do you get dressed in the dark as the unclothed male form repulses you? Do you wear blinkers and look down the whole time you're at the beach so as not to accidentally see a topless man? Get a grip.

wingguy

by wingguy

Wingnut wrote:I say go for it! Tattoos can only make you look better... :thumbup:

[pic]Fat guy[/pic]

Dude knows what he likes!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com