Any really nice bike shops in the greater Orlando area?

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

savechief

by savechief

I'll be staying in Cocoa Beach on business and wanted to know if there are any nice shops in the area (Orlando included). It looks like Winter Park Cycles is pretty nice, so I'll probably check them out at some point. Any others?
Time VXRS Ulteam (7.16 kg)
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=120268

FIJIGabe

by FIJIGabe

I used to live in Miami, so I'm not familiar with any shops, but I would contact the Windemere Roadies. The couple of times I rode with them, they were very nice to me, and I'm sure they have contacts there.

If you don't get a chance to ride hills, I recommend you spend a day riding out near Mt. Dora. That's where USA Triathalon trains, and the hills are nice (not long, but fun). If you do, enjoy Sugarloaf!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

shoemakerpom2010

by shoemakerpom2010

Try this shop its close to Cocoa beach maybe 30min max and its huge. I buy from them when I am down there. http://www.outspokenbikes.com/Out-SpokeN/Home.html :thumbup:

nickf

by nickf

All the shops here are just so so. They all carry the same crap. Winter park is ok. Just bmc, giant, accessories, and your typical clothing. Ace metric cycles is cool but are into the fixed gear stuff.

frolic

by frolic

I am looking for bike shops in grand rapids to buy a bike but don't know the suitable brand for me. Help me!