US week-long criterium series, anyone know of any?

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderator: Moderator Team

CamMancuso

by CamMancuso

Anyone know of any lesser known criterium series anywhere in the US (anywhere, anytime of year so maybe I could plan out a few next year if I missed out already)? I missed out on Speed Week, and am on the ropes about Dairyland. I am planning on heading down to NC for the Crossroads Classic in August as I have family in the Charlotte area, though it'd be cool to race another week or two straight sometime this summer. For what it's worth I live in Northeast PA, I wouldn't mind a reason to road trip to race though...

53x12

by 53x12

Do you mean week-long as in 7 days, or more like 4-5 days? Have you thought about Redlands?

http://www.redlandsclassic.com
"Marginal gains are the only gains when all that's left to gain is in the margins."

by Weenie

HUMP DIESEL

by HUMP DIESEL

You just missed Speedweek by about a month. Go to USACrits.com
You also have Giordana Crossroads classic coming up at the end of July, first of August. It is five days long, starting on a Wednesday evening and running thru the weekend. Saturday is typically a road race, but the rest are criteriums, all within close proximity of each other.

HUMP
Why are the best things in life always the ones you start last?

KWalker

by KWalker

Chesco Grand Prix in PA- not all categories race on all days, but I think P 1/2 do.
Don't take me too seriously. The only person that doesn't hate Froome.
Gramz
Failed Custom Bike

by Weenie

CamMancuso

by CamMancuso

Would love to hit Redlands some day as well as Speed Week, tried to get down there this year but it didn't work out. In my posting that I had been contimplating dairyland. I've raced Crossroads and had a blast, I'm planning on going down again this year. I have family in Salisbury which host half of the races so I have it made there. I didn't know Chesco was still going on, I'm not too far away so I'll try and hit as many of those as I can! They really should be promoting the Chesco week better, I live an hour and a half away from most of the races and really had no idea they were happening this year.