Anyone got the new Rapha Pro Team Jersey

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

limba

by limba

Yup. No one can tell you what will fit your body the best. You really have to try the stuff on for yourself. I can say that Rapha is very nice quality and the Pro team stuff is what you want if you're after form fitting racing kit.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

konky

by konky

Bought the Pro Team Jersey from their London Brewer Street shop. Quite an experience I think. A very cool shop in a very cool part of London.

I got the small which for me fits like the medium Assos SS13 jersey. They are both definately a skin tight fit. The Assos fabric feels a bit heavier, but still ultra light. On looks and finish I prefer the Rapha but I've not worn it out yet to test function.

VNTech

by VNTech

The SS13 ProTeam jersey is very slightly different from last year's. Same cut I believe, but a few fabric changes. It's the nicest yet, really beautiful piece of kit. The shorts are drastically improved as well, more compressive, better leg grippers, better fabric.

It fits a size off from a regular Rapha jersey. Usually a small? Medium ProTeam.
VeloNews Magazine/VeloNews.com tech