Giro Air Attack

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

bura

by bura

@11.4 : Not experienced such a thing. Magnets spot on .Even so strong that I was scared first to break the visor because it is bending when taking off.
Compared with my Oakley Jawbones the visor is a class of its own regarding clear view.
Q: Did your fogging visor had air inlets on the upper edge like mine has?
Kuota Kom Evo
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=111825&p=955235#p955235" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SOLD

ultyguy

by ultyguy

Ok, finally got one, with shield that has vents. I've been an Aeon user for a few years which fits me perfectly. I'd say the AA is a bit rounder in shape and a bit shallower (sits higher on my head).

Ps loving the reduced wind noise and increased speed
I've got some serious issues with the shield. First off, it's just not long enough. In order for it to work at all I have to tilt the helmet way down my forehead. Secondly, even having done that, the amount of wind getting through the vents and underneath at anything over 40 kph makes my eyes water like crazy. It's better with nothing at all at those speeds than the shield. On the upside, the shield's visual clarity is fantastic when you have it set up just right.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

ultyguy

by ultyguy

nathanong87 wrote:the visor not keep my eyes from watering on fast descents, and i noticed alot more sweat on my face and forehead than when i wear my s-works.

Looks like I'm not the only one in regards to the eye watering issue. Sweat wasn't really an issue as it was chilly out and to be honest I'm prob not wearing this thing unless avg race speeds are going to be over 35kph or it's under 20 degrees.