Rapha's aftersales service

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

gravity

by gravity

Mann give it a rest..

You got your bib in a unconventional way (a gift from a friend which he bought from Rapha Sydney..?) and Rapha as a company would also take due diligence to honor such claim. In Rapha's website it is clearly stated that you need to return it to Rapha Cycle Club if you bought it from them; not directly to Rapha. Get in touch with Rapha Sydney to get your warranty issue sorted. Don't just vent here without any effort from yourself. Help Rapha to help you. Forget about that discount vouchers.

Rodrego Hernandez

by Rodrego Hernandez

InoxEPS wrote:
ultimobici wrote:
InoxEPS wrote:Actually I don't have to contact the CCSYD for this issue. He as a Marketing Manager for Asia ( he knew the whole situation, he is the one I spoke at first, he knew I never buy counterfeit,why he can't simply acknowledges & inform their UK side to solve this matter ? ) I knew he tries to close more sales again from a different angle,just push this matter to the Customer Service Manager for Asia to offer me a "discount voucher". This may all be "more money than sense". But I think it's probably just "more money". He is smart but I ain't stupid. I said to them, I need "warranty service"/"replacement", I'm not buy more of their products.

The requirement for proof of purchase is a reasonable requirement. It protects a company from fraudulent warranty claims. It protects retailers from online only dealers not wanting to deal with their warranty obligations. It would appear that you are either unable or unwilling to comply with this normal requirement to have some sort of proof of purchase. So, rather than simply telling you to take a flying leap, Rapha have offered you a discount on a purchase. Your story simply doesn't stack up in light of Rapha's well documented customer service record. Deal with it.

Customers may get used to waiting for warranty service, rather than paying full price ( using the discount voucher ) The biggest con of using "discount voucher" is that they cost you money,this doesn't mean we call it a warranty service.When consumers find a "discount voucher" and use it successfully, they believe they've gotten a good deal.
For my issue,I don't want to spend more. I just need a real "warranty service" or replacement.Such a big company the Rapha, they can't make it. They just want you keep on spending money for their products. But does is really make good business sense?

Forget about it. You know what to do to resolve things but aren't prepared to listen or act on the advice.

Stop whining.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

InoxEPS

by InoxEPS

Rodrego Hernandez wrote:
InoxEPS wrote:
ultimobici wrote:
InoxEPS wrote:Actually I don't have to contact the CCSYD for this issue. He as a Marketing Manager for Asia ( he knew the whole situation, he is the one I spoke at first, he knew I never buy counterfeit,why he can't simply acknowledges & inform their UK side to solve this matter ? ) I knew he tries to close more sales again from a different angle,just push this matter to the Customer Service Manager for Asia to offer me a "discount voucher". This may all be "more money than sense". But I think it's probably just "more money". He is smart but I ain't stupid. I said to them, I need "warranty service"/"replacement", I'm not buy more of their products.

The requirement for proof of purchase is a reasonable requirement. It protects a company from fraudulent warranty claims. It protects retailers from online only dealers not wanting to deal with their warranty obligations. It would appear that you are either unable or unwilling to comply with this normal requirement to have some sort of proof of purchase. So, rather than simply telling you to take a flying leap, Rapha have offered you a discount on a purchase. Your story simply doesn't stack up in light of Rapha's well documented customer service record. Deal with it.

Customers may get used to waiting for warranty service, rather than paying full price ( using the discount voucher ) The biggest con of using "discount voucher" is that they cost you money,this doesn't mean we call it a warranty service.When consumers find a "discount voucher" and use it successfully, they believe they've gotten a good deal.
For my issue,I don't want to spend more. I just need a real "warranty service" or replacement.Such a big company the Rapha, they can't make it. They just want you keep on spending money for their products. But does is really make good business sense?

Forget about it. You know what to do to resolve things but aren't prepared to listen or act on the advice.

Stop whining.

Dude,you don't even understand the whole situation at all.Why don't you read my post from start t finish again?
The warranty service issue is a small matter but the attitude of the online customer service is a big issue.

junchen

by junchen

There's always rapha Facebook or rapha twitter if you need to vent out some anger. You can probably get more mileage, and perhaps some sympathy there.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Frankie - B
Admin - In the industry

by Frankie - B

Locked for now.
'Tape was made to wrap your GF's gifts, NOT hold a freakin tire on.'
If you want to see 'meh' content of me and my bike you can follow my life in pictures here!