Hi-viz yellow trend opinion

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

nayr497

by nayr497

bombertodd wrote:If only Shimano or Jagwire would come out with some fluo yellow brake and shifter housing.

Now that is a good idea! :beerchug:

Also, has anyone found a solution to the Jagwire rubber housing sleeves? They are pretty expensive for just a few, seems overpriced to me. I think I recall someone heat-shrinking something over their housing?

Okay, got it...drivers in cars don't see a neon jersey as well as a I did on my bicycle. I seem to instantly pick up on neon, guess it is the rate of speed.
A good day becomes a better day with a bicycle ride.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

KWalker

by KWalker

Blame the fact that many bike parts are produced in Italy and that Italians often like very flashy, over-the-top products that often emphasize quick eye draw over performance and timelessness. Compare Lamborghini with Porsche, for example.
Don't take me too seriously. The only person that doesn't hate Froome.
Gramz
Failed Custom Bike

idler

by idler

KWalker wrote:Blame the fact that many bike parts are produced in Italy and that Italians often like very flashy, over-the-top products that often emphasize quick eye draw over performance and timelessness. Compare Lamborghini with Porsche, for example.

That's a pretty inane comment.