Will Armstrong confess??

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

spud

by spud

Bruyneel is eyeing the doors of his house, waiting for them to busted down. He knows what's coming, and is keeping quiet, at least for the time being. There may come a time, in the near future, when he becomes the canary.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Mr.Gib

by Mr.Gib

Rick wrote:Look at the bright side of all this:
As an admitted liar and cheater, Lance is now qualified to join Bill Clinton as a figurehead for the Democratic Party !
It is the start of a whole new career, with fans that will admire and respect his "abilities" ;)

Awesome contribution there Rick. Way to sum up the situation.

And Artray for the last time, no one really cares that much that Lance was any better or worse than other riders when it came to doping. It was just that he was such an asshole about it. And as you know better than most, no one likes an asshole.

Do either of you know what nemesis means?
Last edited by Mr.Gib on Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
wheelsONfire wrote: When we ride disc brakes the whole deal of braking is just like a leaving a fart. It happens and then it's over. Nothing planned and nothing to get nervous for.

Tapeworm

by Tapeworm

Oh oh I do. "A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible c***... me."
"Physiology is all just propaganda and lies... all waiting to be disproven by the next study."
"I'm not a real doctor; But I am a real worm; I am an actual worm." - TMBG

cnbky

by cnbky

:D :D :D

sfo423

by sfo423

dereksmalls wrote:Do you think he'll sell Johan down the road?

Does a bear shit in the woods?

edesigner

by edesigner

stella-azzurra wrote:
HammerTime2 wrote:I don't think it happened, but what Oprah should have done after Lance admitted to doping, is to have had Greg, Frankie, Betsy, and Emma all come into the interview room together and confront him. It wouldn't hurt Springer to be a little more like Oprah, and Oprah to be a little more like Springer.

Here's what Frankie had to say: ESPN radio mp3 link

Radio commentator: If you were in a room with Lance Armstrong right now and you had a talk what would you say to him?
Frankie: I would say you know you made it rough for my wife and I don't right now forgive you for that and if you taking the right steps for making things correct ah there could be a chance down the road .... :lol: :lol:

Frankie should give Lance the bill for any attorney's fees...lost job opportunities.. oh and punch the POS in the face for disrespecting his wife.

He's more forgiving than many it seems.

duz10s

by duz10s

All these corporates and state bodies wanting there money back, please you all made sh*t loads from using the Armstrong name or having him attend your events, it was buyer beware and if thats the case are you going to repay all the consumer who spent loads of money attending events or buying stuff with his name on on it.

Being a huge Lance fan all I can hope is that he names everyone involved and all these people who did wrong, covered up etc are sent packing, clean up the sport, it will take years to redeem itself but the sooner it starts the better.
2015 RCA with Di2

J-Nice

by J-Nice

Check out the latest controversies in sport-

http://berzin.blogspot.com/

stella-azzurra

by stella-azzurra

Lance would need to have to have the interview of his life to pull this one off.

There is only one man that can pull this off: Bill Clinton.
I never took drugs to improve my performance at any time. I will be willing to stick my finger into a polygraph test if anyone with big media pull wants to take issue. If you buy a signed poster now it will not be tarnished later. --Graeme Obree

HammerTime2
Location: Wherever there's a mountain beckoning to be climbed

by HammerTime2

stella-azzurra wrote:There is only one man that can pull this off: Bill Clinton.
I did not have performance enhancing relations with that drug, Mr. Erythropoetin. And I need to go back to work for cancer victims and their families.

artray

by artray

Mr.Gib " And as you know better than most, no one likes an asshole"

MR. Gib , can you clarify exactly what you mean by the above comment?

artray

Mr.Gib

by Mr.Gib

It will be interesting to see what happens with the Oakley rep who was in the room with the Andreu's during that hospital room admission. IIRC she lied when giving testimony in the SCA case. The Andreu's may have a claim against her. Can't remember her name though.
Last edited by Mr.Gib on Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
wheelsONfire wrote: When we ride disc brakes the whole deal of braking is just like a leaving a fart. It happens and then it's over. Nothing planned and nothing to get nervous for.

shadster

by shadster

Mr.Gib wrote:It will be interesting to see what happens with the Oakly rep who was in the room with the Andreu's during that hospital room admission. IIRC she lied when giving testimony in the SCA case. The Andreu's may have a claim against her. Can't remember her name though.

Stephanie McIlvain

Mr.Gib

by Mr.Gib

Stephanie McIlvain, yeah that's her. She was also the "baseball bat over the head" lady in the voicemail to Betsy. She was in a unique position to corroborate the Andreu's story. What a different story this would be had she done that. This may get expensive for her also. Bad target though, she's probably unemployed.

swinter

by swinter

J-Nice wrote:No dice with the Qui Tam case-
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/u-s-gov ... lower-case" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Interesting on a lot of counts. For one thing, the $5 million offer suggests he's worried. The rejection of it by the Justice Department suggests that they are planning to come in and take it over. This is a big deal.

Frankie Andreu is the man. He tells it like it is.
"I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas. I'm frightened of old ones." -- John Cage

http://weightweenies.starbike.com/phpBB ... 928#126928

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com