Gentleman's Round

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderator: Moderator Team

stella-azzurra

by stella-azzurra

Maybe he meant to say 50Kph.
I never took drugs to improve my performance at any time. I will be willing to stick my finger into a polygraph test if anyone with big media pull wants to take issue. If you buy a signed poster now it will not be tarnished later. --Graeme Obree

rustychain

by rustychain

I didn't say it, Phil said it. In fact he gave the kilometers first and then the MPH. Regardless the point about George remains the same. He can still pull at a very fast clip. Did it again today. My guess he is leaving as the result of politics or family
WW Velocipedist Gargantuan

by Weenie

LouisN

by LouisN

I was just teasing Rusty.

On the french network they roughly said the last 10 km's speed was around 55-58 km/h.

I hope Big G doesn't get splashed by the USADA LA thing...the guy has a positive image. He could lose big being involved in this...

Louis :)

spandexboy817

by spandexboy817

Glad the carbon rails on his saddle get crushed just like mine do...

HammerTime2
Location: Wherever there's a mountain beckoning to be climbed

by HammerTime2

durkonion wrote:Forgive me for being dense, but what does "Gentleman's Round" mean?
"Relaxation" with a pre-paid companion.

mambocat

by mambocat

I dont know what Gentleman's Round is, but i bet this http://www.gentlemensroundtable.org/ website got 10k hits in the past day.

airwise

by airwise

LouisN wrote:
I hope Big G doesn't get splashed by the USADA LA thing...the guy has a positive image. He could lose big being involved in this...

Louis :)

Agree but he has apparently admitted to being a cheat and a fraud. He could always have come clean and blown the whistle years ago - thereby cementing a positive image for life. He chose not to. That was sad.