HOT: Active* forum members generally gain 5% discount at starbike.com store!
Weight Weenies
* FAQ    * Search    * Trending Topics
* Login   * Register
HOME Listings Articles FAQ Contact About

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2629 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97 ... 176  Next
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:39 am 

No such thing as coincidence.

But if rider X,Y or Z has had a photo with this guy it proves absolutely nothing.

A bank transaction however, telephone calls, emails etc then the evidence against mounts.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:40 am 

The key to this discussion is to ignore the posters who give scoundrels like this and their associated cohorts undue benefit of the doubt.

The photos are an example of the type of institutionalized inbreeding amongst dopers and their enablers. It's not difficult to get a general idea of what's going on once you put the pieces together.

Exposure like this is the best type of disinfectant.

http://berzin.blogspot.com/

Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:40 am 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:23 pm 

Uh huh. Maybe when your actions have a real world effects on people you may reconsider your stance J-Nice.

Easy to be a Internet warrior when your accusations count for nothing and you'll never have to weigh the course of your actions for the rest of your life.

But you won't, so feel free to sling the mud my friend.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:19 pm 

No need for analogies that aren't germane to the issue at hand. What I presented doesn't need further analysis or comparison with anyone's sister getting it up the rear.

Hamilton wrote about a specific individual who was involved in the logistical delivery of blood bags and PED's for US Postal. No one knew who this man was until now.

It just so happens that he has relationships with certain current pro teams and riders. The inferences and coincidences are for you guys to conjecture about, not me.

Here's some more circumstantial, coincidental evidence that means absolutely nothing-

Philippe and Armstrong back in the day-

Excerpt from Hamilton's book-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:08 am 

Here's some more circumstantial, coincidental evidence that means absolutely nothing

You got that bit right. It means nothing.

You're the one making accusations, we're the one's replying to them. If we take your argument to its logical conclusion then there would be no professional cycling because everyone in it is a cross reference to someone who is involved or has been involved.

So, where does that get us? Nowhere. When they turn up some proof like they did with Lance then I'll accept it. Until then, what you're spouting, as if it's a fact, is nonsense. Give us the proof.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:51 am 

Damn, J-Nice! Why didn't the feds just go to you? Man, you got this investigating thing down pat. I hope you do it for a living. Ace skills right there. Two people photographed together. With that evidence it's case closed, no wonder Armstrong went down the "no contest" route. Pity you didn't interview any of the suspects. With skills like that you'd take their flimsy stories apart.

You're a gun, keep up the good work.

In light of your awesome detective skills I have done some digging of my own:-

Coincidence? Probably not, having a good laugh about how much they are both going to dope up with later, I mean, it's clear to see right there, plain as day.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:59 am 

To answer KB's question, what this means is those who've read Hamilton's book can now put a face and complete name to the mysterious character called "Motoman".

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:07 am 

J-Nice wrote:
Here's some more circumstantial, coincidental evidence that means absolutely nothing-

Philippe and Armstrong back in the day-

Who are those two? That doesn't look like Lance and the other bloke is different from the Philippe in the previously posted pic.
Someone has prosopagnosia. (he he I never thought I'd ever get to use that word)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:19 am 

I also like J-Nice's approach to the thread. Unless you, like him, instantly denounce all who he too has denounced then you are an apologist, a Lance fanboy, protector of the dopers.

Things like the assumption of innocence, due process, evidence etc, these are just tools for the dopers to get away with their evil trade. Any with the vaguest hint of the taint of doping must be instantly purged, purged in the most absolute way possible. Maybe J-Nice could organise some lynching gangs. I can see it now, J-Nice leading his lycra clad mob to deal out real justice at the end of a rope. Maybe some hoods to complete the whole picture.

I also like his blog, breaking the "big stories", lots of hard yards in cutting and pasting there. Keep up the good work champ. Maybe someone, somewhere will recognise your hard work and actually start to listen to you.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:18 am 

Interesting short interview with Daniel Coyle-

http://www.750thegame.com/pages/landing ... kID=632617

As an aside, the guys who are throwing rocks at me can continue to do so. Anyone familiar with me should realize hurling insults my way will not deter me in the least, so keep wasting your time if you want to. I shall carry on.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:59 am 

And that's what is so admirable about you J-Nice, persevering through the rigours of the Internet, dodging the slings and arrows. Keep it up champ, fight the good fight. I have no doubt someone other than me will actually read your blog and realise how much work you have put in to fighting the doping in cycling. I mean what more could someone do? That blog must take so much of your time. Pretty sure you got a thanks from federal investigators.

If any want to read a blog with some actual work put into it:-
http://captaintbag.tumblr.com/post/3164 ... blood-dope

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:16 pm 

And there was me thinking all this time that Cuddles was clean: obviously not. So, the Feds should pull in Boardman and Moncoutie and whilst we're at it Charly Mottet and Eric Caritoux as well. Quelle bordel.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:40 pm 

A word from Jens Voight who wants to ride in 2013

“I have no doubt, not for a split second, about whether Frank did it knowingly. There’s the A and B sample confirmed, but I have no doubts at all that he didn’t do it to cheat, lie or enhance his performance. It doesn’t make sense. We’ll see what comes out with that. He’s been a friend of mine, I wouldn’t let him fall alone. Do you know what I mean?”

Before signing with Bruyneel at RadioShack, Voigt rode for Riis for several seasons at CSC and while he says he believes in "truth and honesty" within the sport, he declined to answer when he was asked how he reconciles that level of morality with Hamilton’s accusations.

He later said, “All I can say is that I can only judge them from the time I worked together with them and we had a good relationship. I got treated with respect and paid that respect back to both of them.”

When asked about recent revelations and admissions of doping, Voigt said, “Some people have been more open about their pasts, some haven’t, and I wouldn’t put them all in the same box.”

“Obviously there have been some crazy times in cycling and it’s all coming out now. I’m a big fan of truth and justice but sometimes you’ve got to say this is so long ago and we’ll never find out everything, we should somehow find a moment and a way of saying lets draw a line and concentrate on making the sport better now.”

“We can’t promise what we’re going to do in 10 years time either, we have to live with what’s happening today. I’m a fan of truth and justice but this is dragging on and people are getting sick and tired of it. I want us to concentrate on now. We have a bunch of great talent coming up and I totally believe that things have changed in cycling for the better and I believe that.”

“If not I wouldn’t be here anymore. I’m 40 years old. The sport is better now, it is cleaner. Maybe use some of the money that’s spent on looking at the past on making today’s tests better and more reliable so we can catch the bad ones now. Today. This isn’t about me wanting to hide things, there’s a difference to what I’m saying there. Some of the things in the past are so far back that it’s impossible to find everything out. We’ve all talked about but we need to close it at some point and then move on. It’s painful to move on some times but sometimes you need to do that.”

As Voight says lets move on.

I never took drugs to improve my performance at any time. I will be willing to stick my finger into a polygraph test if anyone with big media pull wants to take issue. If you buy a signed poster now it will not be tarnished later. --Graeme Obree

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:03 pm 

Of course if you are a cyclist who doped, or had friends that doped, or benifitted from doping, than of course the best thing is to move on.

And J-Nice's photos are not ridiculous or irresponsible accusations (which by the way he is fully entitled to make), The photos speak for themselves - nothing more, nothing less. Perhaps they really are simply amusing examples of coincidence. Maybe all those pros really like to shop at his store. Perhaps motoman is a really fun guy to hang out with. Or perhaps their is a doping connection. Make of them what you will but don't hang it on J-Nice. It would be neat to know how much motoman got paid - sounds like a fun job.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:09 pm 

I think we have beaten this thing to death about all that there is to say or know of past ex-dopers.
Anyone got anything new on the new type of doper.
If not keep regurgitating that old info.
It's like some people go and watch the same movie 5, 10, 20 times.
Even twice is too much. :lol:

I never took drugs to improve my performance at any time. I will be willing to stick my finger into a polygraph test if anyone with big media pull wants to take issue. If you buy a signed poster now it will not be tarnished later. --Graeme Obree

Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:09 pm 

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2629 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97 ... 176  Next