Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please
Moderator: Moderator Team
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:26 am
- Location: Spain
GambadiLegno wrote:White shoes: Degreaser with a rag. Completely white after that. I've been doing it with my Ekoi R1 shoes and they're white and alive.
Do you use a clothing/fabric-specific type of degreaser?
Is just a regular old clothing detergent suitable, or are you guys using some specific type of soap?
So sorry mate, I don't know why notifications didn't work for me and I've seen this now
I use the same as for the chain.
- Posts: 6752
- Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:29 am
- Location: Athens, Greece
I put my Gaerne in the washing machine for the first time (sport shoes program) two weeks ago. Came out great.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:28 am
Here are simple steps which you can follow to clean your shoes:
1. Make a paste with 1 tablespoon (14.8 ml) baking soda and 1/2 tablespoon each of hydrogen peroxide and warm water.
2. Take a scrub brush or a toothbrush, dip it in the baking soda solution, and scrub the stains.
3. Allow the baking soda solution to dry on the shoe for at least thirty minutes.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:51 am
On the off chance that you've recently got over from an especially wet and sloppy ride, an ideal approach to tidy up is to take after these means:
1. Flush off any mud in the chilly water.
2. Splash shoes with a stain remover (or drench them in a weakened stain remover arrangement) and abandon them to douse for an hour or two.
3. Brush or back rub under running high temp water.
4. For drying, stuff the shoes with daily paper or kitchen towel to drench up overabundance water and re-shape.
5. Leave them to dry before a cool fan overnight.
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:55 pm
If your shoes have leather, you've got problems. Otherwise, washing machine, kitchen sink, hose, bucket with soapy water...
- 4 Replies
- 749 Views
Last post by NiFTY
Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:36 pm
- 49 Replies
- 5456 Views
Last post by wisefool
Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:49 pm
- 6 Replies
- 393 Views
Last post by avispa
Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:19 am
- 10 Replies
- 463 Views
Last post by 11.4
Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:48 pm
- 11 Replies
- 1316 Views
Last post by uraqt
Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:11 am