More Lance fallout?

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

kac

by kac

June 16, 2012
4 US Cyclists Opt Out of Olympic Consideration
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Four top U.S. cyclists — all former teammates of Lance Armstrong — removed their names from consideration for spots on the Olympic team.

Levi Leipheimer, George Hincapie, Christian Vande Velde and David Zabriskie asked that they be taken out of the running for places on the road cycling team for next month's London Games.

USA Cycling announced its five-man team Friday.

The national governing body released a statement Saturday in which it identified the four riders but refused to speculate on the reasons for their requests. The governing body said it issued its statement because of numerous requests for comment.

All four riders spent time on the U.S. Postal team with Armstrong. The seven-time Tour de France champion is facing fresh allegations of doping by the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

russianbear

by russianbear

Probably more to do with their schedule than anything.

53x12

by 53x12

Horner road with Lance. Wonder why he isn't on that list?
"Marginal gains are the only gains when all that's left to gain is in the margins."

Frankie - B
Admin - In the industry

by Frankie - B

Please discuss further in here viewtopic.php?f=14&t=103986
'Tape was made to wrap your GF's gifts, NOT hold a freakin tire on.'
If you want to see 'meh' content of me and my bike you can follow my life in pictures here!