Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please
Moderator: Moderator Team
- Posts: 8605
- Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:32 pm
- Location: Los Feliz, Los Angeles, California
Much toe overlap.
|| Other projects in the works.
- Posts: 1365
- Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:08 pm
Pedal is not at the bottom and he looks like he's sitting on the front of his seat . I think he looks fine.
- Posts: 1604
- Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:49 pm
- Location: Near Horgen, Switzerland
Shoulda seen Gadret on his TT bike at the Giro start. Most amusing, took me back to the 'best' of Virenque.
- Posts: 1482
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:25 am
- Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
I guess Ryder is taller than the picture indicates and he is on the biggets S3 frame.
- Shop Wrench
- Posts: 746
- Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:15 am
- Location: Colorado
bad photo angle
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."
- Posts: 1536
- Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 7:13 am
Valbrona wrote:I guess Ryder is taller than the picture indicates and he is on the biggets S3 frame.
Not even close to the biggest "S5" size, but probably as Ryder can go without needing a stem with a sever drop to it.
Here is a picture of the S5 in 61, quite a bit bigger than what Ryder is riding: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-co3Ui-fFO8M/T ... ize_61.jpg