Extra Small Frame for Extra Small Rider - with 700c wheels

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

RollingGoat
Shop Wrench

by RollingGoat

When my little sister was still riding a 24" bike we batted around the idea of getting a carbon fork meant for a racing BMX bike.
I'm so rubbish at this.

stella-azzurra

by stella-azzurra

xnavalav8r wrote:He has already done Mt. Washington once...

I know he has done Mt. Washington once you wrote all about it. But didn't you ride Mt. Washington first? Wasn't he inspired by you? I would be impressed if your son then 7 or 6 woke up one day before you rode the mountain and said "Dad, I want to ride Mt. Washington and you are going to help me do it."

When I was 8 years old I lived in Italy. I was riding a single speed pea green steel second had bike. It had red handles on the bars and a red seat. I don't remember anything else. I don't know how heavy it was but all I knew is that it was my bike and with that bike I could go further than I imagined.
One of my grandmothers neighbors asked me where I was going with that bike.
I told her I was going to ride to Naples. Two seconds later I hit the deck. Of course I never made it to Naples but to me Naples was another world.

My bike was my escape. And today it still is my escape.

Naples, Sorrento, the Amalfi coast, Rome, have all been conquered long ago. :D
I never took drugs to improve my performance at any time. I will be willing to stick my finger into a polygraph test if anyone with big media pull wants to take issue. If you buy a signed poster now it will not be tarnished later. --Graeme Obree

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com