Leg warmers for long, slim legs

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

MrSkinny

by MrSkinny

Thanks for (most of :-) the replies so far!

Could those who have the leg warmers they suggested please measure the length (and circumference at the top) and post the data here? Let me start (all in size small):

Adidas l:73cm c:40cm
Voler l:54cm c:36cm

Castelli Nanoflex ?

Sportful No-Rain: sounds long enough based on the reviews. I came acrosss the description of some leg warmers that seem to indicate that they could be long enough, e.g., De Marchi Contour, Santini Thermoroubaix, and Giordana (Body Clone) Super Roubaix. Does anyone have the lengths of these?

[add some more data in case someone is searching for this]

Giordana (Body Clone) Super Roubaix: l:60cm
Castelli Agnel: l:60cm
Last edited by MrSkinny on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hna

by hna

My Castelli Nanoflex leg warmers in size small is 70cm long unstretched

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

MattSoutherden

by MattSoutherden

Anyway. Back on topic....

fitty4 wrote:I maybe have a suggestion: sportful no rain, I don't have the leg warmers but the do have the arm warmers which are the longest out of 4 that I have tried.

I have them. I bought them because of the Wiggle reviews. I'm 189cm, 75kg, 94cm cycling inseam. And I'm using the medium size.

HTH.

... although, given I'm nearly 6'3, anyone want to buy a bike? I need to raise funds for a fishing rod. :|
Snacking on carrot sticks - Where did it all go so wrong?
-
Finsbury Park CC

djm

by djm

I've got a 94 cm inseam and Castelli's leg warmers work fine for me.

Thirstyman

by Thirstyman

Fabian C 6'1". Too bad no one told him he can't do well in this sport.

HammerTime2
Location: Wherever there's a mountain beckoning to be climbed

by HammerTime2

chipomarc wrote:Just one thing to bear in mind here people:

If you are over 5'11" then road cycling is NOT the sport you should be taking part in.
Thirstyman wrote:Fabian C 6'1". Too bad no one told him he can't do well in this sport.
But just think how much faster and more successful he'd be if he were at least 2 inches shorter.

MrSkinny

by MrSkinny

Found another one:

Nashbar "Essential" leg warmers: 67cm long

got them for $9.99 on sale. So far they work pretty good for me.

I also bought Castelli Nanoflex ($75...) and they are really tight, I can't get them off without taking the shoes off despite the zipper.

sanrensho

by sanrensho

MrSkinny wrote:I also bought Castelli Nanoflex ($75...) and they are really tight, I can't get them off without taking the shoes off despite the zipper.

Same here. All the other Size S leg warmers I've tried fit me, but Castelli Nanoflex fit insanely tight. Long too. Somebody buy them from me please (only tried on).

Sad because I love my Nanoflex Size S arm warmers (old style w/scorpion logos), they fit perfectly.

mrfish

by mrfish

I once had some Impsport arm warmers which I mistakenly put on as leg warmers when they arrived. They were sent back :) After adjustment they were fine. Our club worked with Impsport for a couple of years and they were always willing to adjust a few things and work with us so that everyone was happy with the fit of their clothing. Suggest giving them a call.

adidavas

by adidavas

you can try gore bike wear knee warmers. Tight enough.