World Track Cycling Championships

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

Sprinter

by Sprinter

Anyone there? Got some behind the scenes pics for us? New tech? (I really want to see the shoes the Kiwis are wearing)

A scandal that the Brits and Germans were disq'd from the team sprint. Scrap the rule or extend the area riders can change in - let the best riders win.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Mapei down under

by Mapei down under

Sprinter wrote:
A scandal that the Brits and Germans were disq'd from the team sprint. Scrap the rule or extend the area riders can change in - let the best riders win.

I guess the only problem with that philosophy is that if they extended it and someone still made a mistake, people would still be screaming about how unfair it was and that the limits should be changed until people could change anywhere on the track.

These are extremely experienced riders but like everyone in this world, occasionally they mess up. It just happens that this was on the world stage so it was a little more obvious.
"I love a sunburnt country, its sweeping hills and plains. Where the red earth meets the blue sky and it never bloody rains".
Doc Neeson - The Angels (Skin and Bone).