Camera Mounts and Assorted 3D Printed Parts

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

Bikeboy73

by Bikeboy73

Well there might be a few more out there, although it's not the most common stem.
Great work! Looking forward to placing my order. (or rather the delivery of it!)

Happy cycling!

WheresWaldo
in the industry

by WheresWaldo

Here is a link http://shpws.me/Q12E Wahoo 3T Integra Stem Insert

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Bikeboy73

by Bikeboy73

Order placed! Now waiting for the snow and ice to melt in Sweden...!

glepore

by glepore

Thanks ... you were under the weather when I needed mine and did'nt want to disturb you. I think I have the garmin insert if you want it mailed to you to confirm dimentions...have to dig around a bit in the dustbin. Let me know.
Cysco Ti custom Campy SR mechanical (6.9);Berk custom (5.6); Serotta Ottrott(6.8) ; Anvil Custom steel Etap;1996 Colnago Technos Record

WheresWaldo
in the industry

by WheresWaldo

@glepore
Yes, I had to have some kidney stones surgically removed. Too big to pass, too big to break up, surgery was the only option. The pain was incredible, had to wait two months before I could have the surgery. All better now. If you find it I wouldn't mind seeing it. That way I can double-check all of @Bikeboy73's dimensions, even though I do trust them.

glepore

by glepore

Found it, have no need. I cleared out my pm's, shoot me an address and its on its way.
Cysco Ti custom Campy SR mechanical (6.9);Berk custom (5.6); Serotta Ottrott(6.8) ; Anvil Custom steel Etap;1996 Colnago Technos Record

WheresWaldo
in the industry

by WheresWaldo

@glepore

PM Sent

WheresWaldo
in the industry

by WheresWaldo

If anyone has been reluctant to model their own 3D mount buy a 3D printed mount from Shapeways maybe this will incent you to try. Use this referral code and get 15% off your first order of a model of your own design. Might be really good for someone who wants to dabble in making their own.

FU1V2

I usually don't get codes emailed to me at all, this is the first I have seen in a very long time. I wished Shapeways would do this more often.

WheresWaldo
in the industry

by WheresWaldo

@glepore, Insert arrived, It doesn't look like it is a very robust part. There are chunks missing in it. @Bikeboy73 did a great job measuring his insert, only one measurement was slightly different between your insert and his drawing.
Last edited by WheresWaldo on Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

glepore

by glepore

WheresWaldo wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:42 pm
@glepore, Insert arrived, It doesn't look like it is a very robust part. There are junks missing in it. @Bikeboy73 did a great job measuring his insert, only one measurement was slightly different between your insert and his drawing.
I think the chunks missing are areas where i nipped the insert to use it with the wahoo, the wahoo fits like that but it doesn't lock like it does with a wahoo part.

WheresWaldo
in the industry

by WheresWaldo

Ahh, understood. I still think you should get my insert. It will look better and appear as if it was made by 3T.

glepore

by glepore

WheresWaldo wrote:Ahh, understood. I still think you should get my insert. It will look better and appear as if it was made by 3T.
Will do. What size were the tiny screws I inadvertently included wit the Garmin piece?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WheresWaldo
in the industry

by WheresWaldo

M3 x 3 mm probably longer ones fit, and my model should be M3 x 6 mm for the two at the bottom

Bikeboy73

by Bikeboy73

Thanks Waldo! Once an engineer, always an engineer I guess... 😎
About to recieve my insert this week...!
WheresWaldo wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:42 pm
@glepore, Insert arrived, It doesn't look like it is a very robust part. There are junks missing in it. @Bikeboy73 did a great job measuring his insert, only one measurement was slightly different between your insert and his drawing.

Bikeboy73

by Bikeboy73

Recieved my 3T Integra stem insert for Wahoo Bolt today. Very happy with the result, thanks @WheresWaldo!
https://photos.app.goo.gl/76rpmy7UGKosDI6O2

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com