The Canyon love thread

Moderators: maxim809, Moderator Team

robikka

by robikka

canyon ultimate cf slx owners (latest model rim version), can you check for me if you have your rear wheel closer to drive side chainstay? I have my wheel closer to drive side chainstay about 3mm closer than on the non drive side. I tried to turn the wheel that hub freehub body is on another side but still get the same result. thanks
Attachments
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

markusz

by markusz

robikka wrote:canyon ultimate cf slx owners (latest model rim version), can you check for me if you have your rear wheel closer to drive side chainstay? I have my wheel closer to drive side chainstay about 3mm closer than on the non drive side. I tried to turn the wheel that hub freehub body is on another side but still get the same result. thanks

does you wheel wobble when you spin it around?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

robikka

by robikka

no it is perfectly straight, it is mavic ksyrium pro exalith sl wts, tire is Continental Grand Prix 4000S II 25mm

robikka

by robikka

so many canyon ultimate cf slx bikes here and no info. I do not need pictures, info if yes or no is enough

Kesselflicker

by Kesselflicker

DTSwiss RR411 with 23 mm Veloflex

https://www.dtswiss.com/de/produkte/felgen/road/performance/rr-411/

Feetsize 45 :D
Last edited by Kesselflicker on Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

robikka

by robikka

thanks, so your wheel is perfectly centered in frame

Kesselflicker

by Kesselflicker

yes, I have aligned it exactly.

markusz

by markusz

checked with a 2nd wheel? still the same?

Kesselflicker

by Kesselflicker

No, unfortunately not, maybe I can look back in a few days. The first picture perspective is not really straight. 3 mm difference is by no means. (Google Translate :oops: )

robikka

by robikka

tomorrow I will take my wheel to mavic service to check if it is dished properly and then will see if I have to contact canyon

slake21

by slake21

Kesselflicker wrote:Image

what type of quick release is that? is it any good?

robikka

by robikka

so Mavic tech dealer confirmed that my rear wheel is dished perfectly so the problem is definetely frame. I have sent info to canyon and I am waiting for they response

robikka

by robikka

so I received an answer from Cayon saying that the frame is asymetric and on every one it is the same as on mine. That this is the feature of the frame an it is the way how the frame was designed. So owners of latest canyon ultimate cf slx model what do you think do you see it the same way?

blantonator

by blantonator

Peter_E wrote:Got this Endurace CF SL disc frameset built up. Picture is not that great but happy with it (looks, weight, not ridden it yet). Sram Redgroup with new S-700 shifters, Fulcrum Quattro carbon wheels, 28mm Vittoria Corsa G etc.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Any idea how big of a 650b tire would fit?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

iamraymond

by iamraymond

Peter_E wrote:Got this Endurace CF SL disc frameset built up. Picture is not that great but happy with it (looks, weight, not ridden it yet). Sram Redgroup with new S-700 shifters, Fulcrum Quattro carbon wheels, 28mm Vittoria Corsa G etc.

Do you know what the weight was of the frameset, bars, seat post?