The Canyon love thread

Moderators: maxim809, Moderator Team

slowK

by slowK

4151zero wrote:My XXS Ultimate CF 9.0 ~ 6400Kg ~

ImageIMG_3990[1] by Mason Dominic, on Flickr

Hi 4151zero,

Can I ask your height? Did your Ultimate come with the 80mm/380mm cockpit combo and 165mm cranks? Do you know the reach and drop of the bars?

I'm 1.60m and have a saddle height of around 690mm. The Canyon fit guide puts me on a XXS (but the new womens one with 650B wheels looks tempting too).

Thanks very much.

slowK

by slowK

Thanks for the PM 4151zero. (I don't have enough posts to reply as a PM back.)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

carbonLORD
in the industry

by carbonLORD

Not a high milage season for me this year, but the quality of the ride season has been really good. That said, with around 2,000Km on the still "new" to me Aeroad, I'm super pleased with the performance and weight. Only upgrades since the build have been tires and a Rotor Qarbon chain ring. Size Large, ENVE 6.7/King, Di2 9150... 6.8Kg.

I move back to Amsterdam from Chicago in a few days. Going to be nice to get back out on the open road with this rig.

carbonLORD.com

arant

by arant

Canyon Endurace CF SL DISC 9.0 SL... :roll: :roll:
Weighs in at around 7.9 kg(Size: Large) with pedals, cages and garmin mount. Going to try and save some weight on it when I get around to it, but for the time being I'm really happy with it. Replaced an old Ultimate CF and the Endurace suits my style of riding much better.

71Flipper

by 71Flipper

[quote=45Flipper]10 days from ordering to delivery... I'm very happy with my new purchase!! No idea of weight, but a medium is rated at 7.8kg, so as this is a small I'll say its 7.6kg :D

ImageAeroad4 by Paul Dolphin, on Flickr

ImageAeroad2 by Paul Dolphin, on Flickr

ImageAeroad7 by Paul Dolphin, on Flickr[/quote]

dastott

by dastott

Love those Aeroads. The nicest looking aero bike IMO.

roderik

by roderik

NGtim

by NGtim

71Flipper wrote:[quote=45Flipper]10 days from ordering to delivery... I'm very happy with my new purchase!! No idea of weight, but a medium is rated at 7.8kg, so as this is a small I'll say its 7.6kg :D

ImageAeroad4 by Paul Dolphin, on Flickr

ImageAeroad2 by Paul Dolphin, on Flickr

ImageAeroad7 by Paul Dolphin, on Flickr
[/quote]

Great photography. I have the non disc brake version and would love to move to the disc brake version one day...

Anders3404

by Anders3404

Can anybody tell me the distance from the bottom bracket to the saddle rail on a size L Aeroad when the seat post is max'd out.

I asked Canyon about this, as there is a number in their size chart, but that indicates that it is with the saddleheight included. But I didn't get a clear answer.

It is greatly appreciated

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

n15m0

by n15m0

Hi first time posting in weight weenies, I am about the make a purchase on either the ultimate cf slx or the aeroad cf slx. Can anybody tell me are either of these frame going to be refresh anytime soon? Thanks.

Delorre

by Delorre

Anders3404 wrote:Can anybody tell me the distance from the bottom bracket to the saddle rail on a size L Aeroad when the seat post is max'd out.

I asked Canyon about this, as there is a number in their size chart, but that indicates that it is with the saddleheight included. But I didn't get a clear answer.

It is greatly appreciated

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

You have to leave around 10cm seatpost in the frame (also due to the clamping mech), so the max saddle rail height = BB to top of the seattube + (seatpost lenght - 10cm)

Vermu

by Vermu

For those that have sram with ult cf slx or aeroad. Can you post how the cables go into the frame?
I'm having issues with rear derailur, frame was just swapped, and I'm having issues on cable movement.
Seems impossible to set it up so that the derailleur would shift the smallest and biggest, and if so then the indexing is really really bad.

aspms

by aspms

Ultimate SLX got a bit heavier in last years- replaced groupset with Ultegra 6800 and Bora One wheelset:

Here's also this seasons new build for XC trails- Exceed SLX:

quality carbon repairs and paintjobs @bikebay.lv
https://www.instagram.com/bikebay.lv/

JBH

by JBH

I'm pretty close to pulling the trigger on an Endurace for the winter but can't find out where they measure the width from on the H31 cockpit. They've got some flare so it would make a difference. Can anyone so me a favour and get the tape measure out? I'm looking at the 40cm width but the drop width on any size would do. Thanks

vladoo

by vladoo

I am searching for Canyon CF SLX frameset/bike with Di2, XS size. Ultimate in blue would be the best. I know it is a long shot, but if anyone have this for sale, let me know.
Truth and love must prevail over lies and hatred. (V. Havel, november 1989)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com