Show us your Dales

Moderators: maxim809, Moderator Team

Donic

by Donic

junchen wrote:How are the trps and any weights?

Trp's are good. Just as good as other brakes I have tried.

Weight is around 7.2 kg (size 58). The wheels (Enve/Light Bicycle), 11-32 cassette, Garmin Vector, stem and handlebar aren't exactly light weight plus the added paint, so I guess it's OK.

martinko

by martinko

I have finally found occasion for a photo of my SystemSix, thanks @PinaRene for the matching wheelset.

It's red/black SystemSix '07 (?) with 7800 groupset, non-matching 54/42 Chorus crankset :) Deda Superzero cockpit, Deda Superleggera RS seatpost, Romin Evo Pro saddle, and old Shimano 105 PD-5610 pedals.
Not the lightest - 7.717 kg, it's a beast, I love it.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Spinnekop

by Spinnekop

martinko wrote:I have finally found occasion for a photo of my SystemSix, thanks @PinaRene for the matching wheelset.

It's red/black SystemSix '07 (?) with 7800 groupset, non-matching 54/42 Chorus crankset :) Deda Superzero cockpit, Deda Superleggera RS seatpost, Romin Evo Pro saddle, and old Shimano 105 PD-5610 pedals.

The best bike that ever lived.
"In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is DESIRE.
No reason or principle contain it or stand against it........"

martinko

by martinko

I was lucky to find it locally in very good condition, without major scratches or dents on the frame.

Only the fork bugged me (topic: SystemSix carbon fork with starnut), but I still ride it like that.

by 573

My 2013 Evo Red with its new wheels: Enve 45s with Continental Competitions.

toshi

by toshi

Spinnekop wrote:
martinko wrote:I have finally found occasion for a photo of my SystemSix, thanks @PinaRene for the matching wheelset.

The best bike that ever lived.

:up:

by 573

2013 Evo Red updated with padded Berk Lupina and Carbonworks bottle-cage. Weight is 5.98kg as pictured.

mcw

by mcw

2016 SuperSix EVO HM with Dura Ace 9000 and Zipp 303 CL.

AZR3

by AZR3

Ive posted my Hi-MOD before but its gone under the knife so figured I'd update with some new pics

On April 3rd I was hit by a car and have been off the bike since. My Hi-MOD was cracked on the downtube and my leg was split open pretty bad. During my recovery I decided to get the frame repaired as we'd both have nasty scars, kind of a bonding thing lol

And since I'd have some free time after I had the frame repaired I started sanding. I was able to take 20g (305g->285g cut) off the fork and 90g (860g->770g) off the frame.

I previously had an SiSL2 crank with Extralite rings and a P2M spider but I've preordered a pair of Assioma DUO power meter pedals and switched to a SRAM Red BB30 crank. Net savings will only be a few grams but having the ability to have power on every bike is a big plus.

So I managed to hit 5.375kg and when I switch to the DUO pedals I should be right at 5.5kg or a hair above

And i fixed the crossed cables already just didn't take any new pics

Also I'm looking for a sub 100g UD seat post if anyone knows of one let me know

If you're up for some gore i have pics of my leg on my Flickr photo stream (it looks much better now)

oldturd

by oldturd

here's my Craigslist find.. CAAD 10 105. Came with a 7 speed rear cassette for some reason. was supposed to be my winter bike.. :roll:

before:

now:

ultegra 6800
50/34 opi spidering sl with sisl2 cranks
slamthatstem headset cover
thomson 110mm -10
fulcrum lg7 with vittoria g+
king Ti cages

still a work in progress.... likely going to swap out the seat, seatpost, change to a 120 stem.. shrug.. so much for that winter bike.
Last edited by oldturd on Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

loudtiger

by loudtiger

wow, oldturd - your simple changes really fixed that bike up.

oldturd

by oldturd

loudtiger wrote:wow, oldturd - your simple changes really fixed that bike up.

thanks! i think slamming the stem made the most impact!

m4k1

by m4k1

AZR3 wrote:Ive posted my Hi-MOD before but its gone under the knife so figured I'd update with some new pics

On April 3rd I was hit by a car and have been off the bike since. My Hi-MOD was cracked on the downtube and my leg was split open pretty bad. During my recovery I decided to get the frame repaired as we'd both have nasty scars, kind of a bonding thing lol

And since I'd have some free time after I had the frame repaired I started sanding. I was able to take 20g (305g->285g cut) off the fork and 90g (860g->770g) off the frame.

I previously had an SiSL2 crank with Extralite rings and a P2M spider but I've preordered a pair of Assioma DUO power meter pedals and switched to a SRAM Red BB30 crank. Net savings will only be a few grams but having the ability to have power on every bike is a big plus.

So I managed to hit 5.375kg and when I switch to the DUO pedals I should be right at 5.5kg or a hair above

And i fixed the crossed cables already just didn't take any new pics

Also I'm looking for a sub 100g UD seat post if anyone knows of one let me know

If you're up for some gore i have pics of my leg on my Flickr photo stream (it looks much better now)

cable routing looks hella messy though...

themidge

by themidge

AZR3 wrote:And i fixed the crossed cables already just didn't take any new pics

:roll: :wink:

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Tom06

by Tom06

oldturd wrote:here's my Craigslist find.. CAAD 10 105. Came with a 7 speed rear cassette for some reason. was supposed to be my winter bike.. :roll:

before:

now:

ultegra 6800
50/34 opi spidering sl with sisl2 cranks
slamthatstem headset cover
thomson 110mm -10
fulcrum lg7 with vittoria g+
king Ti cages

still a work in progress.... likely going to swap out the seat, seatpost, change to a 120 stem.. shrug.. so much for that winter bike.

Whoww great!
whats the bartape ref?